My Perpetual Education 🤣

:rofl: Welcome to my continued education about growing!
I do some cloning with rapid rooters gonna try coco next time.
have a diy 2 x 3 x 3h 56 watt shop led seedling area Some Blueberry x Bagseed, 2 x 2 x 4 120 true watts burple teen/mom area 2- Super Critical CBD, WW, PowerPunch,2- Fastberry, 3x3x7 with a 315 cmh vertical bulb fixture only done one run of autos in it currently home to a Cheese Auto and Revolver Auto
Last but not least is a 4 x 4 x 5 tent with 600 watt hps cool tube.
veg i run the lights 12on 5off 2on 5off kinda of modified gas lantern routine.
The 3x3 i ran 24hr on light cycle in the winter with no heat in there :wink:
4x4 is just finishing some autos Fastberry and ZittlezOG then it gonna be 10hrs on 14off plant love this light schedule very little stretch and start flowering almost immediately.

39 Likes

Some 2x4x4 action!

17 Likes

Some Trichs !

21 Likes

how does the vegetative growth compare to 18 hours of daylight in your experience?

2 Likes

Pretty comparable I’d say The plants seem happier they seem like they’re in a constant state of almost preflower So when you set them into Bloom they take off right away and don’t stretch very much either

8 Likes

Well I cut the cheese today🤣 I know it’s immature what can I say
about 80 dsys from seed cheese autoflower

21 Likes

looks like about 2oz i hope🤞

5 Likes

It WAS A POUND :lying_face: not :sleepy: 30 grams.:herb: I’m stoked about that ! now into the freezer to finish drying and start the curing process :nerd_face::guitar::sunglasses:

4 Likes

gonna try a few small container hempy pots

11 Likes

started some seeds that have been in my shed for about 20 to 30 years! will see if they pop. they all sank after 24hrs in a cup of tap water…

also starting 4 JOTI Crimson Crystal (Baked Strawberry Ghash x Blueberry)

then tucked nicely behind the tv on the cable box for warmth :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Where do you get your worm castings in canada…i found this bout a year ago seems good.

Home Hardware

2 Likes

Interesting, I’m seeing it available at my local store (GTA) but not available on-line.

Also:
Canadian Tire web site is just a banner page (no products listed)
Lowes - somewhat better but not like it was prior.
Home Depot looks sort of normal (but not)
Rona looks sort of normal, I can search by departments

Looks like you might be down to local hydroponics stores and garden centers - if open…
Damn!

Sorry that’s all I got!
G

1 Like

update on the 4x4 auto tent (600hps) starting to feed water only now for one to two weeks till there done.

they are 3 zkittlezog auto snd 3 fastberry

10 Likes

These are the JOTI Crimson Crystal :yum:

Look at all that frost already :rofl: :herb:

13 Likes

Anyone know what causes this thick stem? :nerd_face:

8 Likes

this 3x3 tent got flipped a week ago but 1 bbxbs and 1 Super Critical CBD got put in there today

4 Likes

Before

After

poor zkittlez og autoflower from barney’s farm had a rough go in my fucked up supersoil (am i alowed to swear?) but im glad i stuck with her. just took the top and let the rest of her finishing up for maybe another week or when ever i feel she looks ripe enough for me :grin::maple_leaf::guitar::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just a little off the top please!:no_mouth::wink::rofl:

Took the tops off 3 zkittlez og and 1 Fastberry… I like fat bottoms and can not lie…sorry im full of it today :rofl: So I leave the rest on for a week or so until they fatten up a bit more and get a little more mature :baby::woman::older_woman:

5 Likes

spent $3.35ca so bout $0.30us :rofl: on a bucket lid and had the rest of the parts on hand

6 Likes

Just a couple of girls with their tops off :open_mouth::maple_leaf::guitar::sunglasses:

6 Likes