My Perpetual Education 🤣

I really like the smoke from this it was pretty potent can’t remember exactly what it tasted like I finished it about a month ago and didn’t have very much but I’ve got a clone of her and she is very stinky
:pray::pray::v::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Of the 3 plants i have going one looks to be a male just looking at structure. Im hoping the other 2 are females.

3 Likes

Waiting for the great sex revel.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

G13HP I thought was a boy is finishing off quite nicely :dash::dash:

Glad I’ve got clones of her
:seedling::seedling::seedling::grin:

and the one and only female Pura Vida looks like at least a couple of weeks left

7 Likes

In the 4x4

Northern BC Skunk from JOTI

White Widow from clones.ca
Skunk at the bottom of pic

3 Sour Stawberry

2 Slurricane

OGer in the 3x3 suffering along

A Slurricane in there too

Plants in the 3x3 all suffering the affects of over watering.
hard to recover from unless you transplant I’ve had low energy these days so anyhow
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

5 Likes

air bubble in the vein?

2 Likes

That’s a very interesting thought I get it every now and then to some extent and my cloning procedures typically the same Slap it on the wooden bench and slice it with a Whatever sharp object I have lay in around lol Dunket in the gel and then jammit into the rock wool🤔
Thanks @Syn for the reply you’re the only one that answered that question ever😂

2 Likes

take the cutting straight to Ph’d water. that way it’ll give you some time to cut it up.

3 Likes

This is part of my SOP now I leave them in a cup of straight tap water (close to 7 ph) for 24 hours or days and when they go into the rock wool cubes they don’t even wilt.
I just noticed one of my clones in the cloner has sprouted roots up the stem above the rock wool indicated that they do better with more oxygen than moisture :thinking:

2 Likes

Haha this Slurricane looks Like it was growing by Charlie Brown :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m gonna try lollipoping her next time see if a can’t increase the bud size.

Nice JOTI Northern BC Skunk bud. Its pretty stinky definitely skunky but it sure isn’t like back in '76 (grade 6) I walked into my friends basement and thought a real Skunk had gotten in his house! I can’t remember how good it was just that smell hitting me in the face.

Oger

:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

5 Likes

That slurricane sure didn’t yield well. That from in house genetics?

2 Likes

I’m not sure where the originally came from I bought the clone from onlineclones.ca $50 :canada:
That’s mostly my fault too I should learn how to grow her better cause when she’s happy she’s beautiful. I gave a couple of friends clones of her to grow outside and she’s a monster 7’ tall by 7’ wide today yesterday big round circle. Sorry for the long winded reply just finished smoking some Slurricane and she’s really potent :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:
So stoned I thought I was in your @Dank-D thread :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lmfao i hate that…or maybe I dont :joy:

2 Likes

So I thought I might have a deficiency starting on the JOTI Northern BC Skunk

Then I check the calendar and they’ve only got about 2 weeks to go do you think this is just natural ?

Buds are stacking nicely

Meanwhile at the back of the tent the 3 Sour Stawberry shot up over the rest 1👍

You can see my white widow on the right she’s always hungry

:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

7 Likes

I love the slurricane I’ve bought and smoked, but hate the way the little clone I grew performed. I have a different cut going in next and I’m growing out a cut of the first one bigger as well.

4 Likes

Yea if she wasn’t so good she would already be gone. Got one lolly popped atm so will see if she does better. :v:

3 Likes

One of the first set of fem seeds I make is going to be crossing norcal Dosido and purple punch myself, hope to find a pheno that is easier to work with, or breed some structure/bulk to them.

2 Likes

I want to find a nice Pura Vida male to hit the Slurricane with hopefully to increase yeild and not lose any potentcy. Prolly change the flavor but I’m open to change.
Hopefully you find yourself a better "Slurricane ":dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

1 Like

The Sour Stawberry is gettin fatter with a little over three weeks to go…they are 24days into flower

All four Northern BC Skunk are 55 days into flower with about 10 to go I might push em a little farther this time trichs will tell. All 4 are yellowing starting at the bottom. Quite frankly I’d be surprised if some of my plants didn’t yellow :rofl:

And a close up of the white widow on the right she’s always hungry

Under my work bench :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Beside my work bench :grin:

I need more veg space :dash:

A couple Slurricane, an OGER and a Sour Stawberry in the 3x3 with a month to month and a half to go.

8 Likes

Every now and zen

4 Likes