My Pollen Chucking Adventure

Hi all! I have 4 dosi do x chunky lemon tree from terp_fi3nd soaking in hopes of finding a male to make f2s. I’ll also be using said male to pollenate a few dosi seeds that @ColeLennon donated for this project. I also started 5 seeds of an unknown bodhi strain just in case we don’t find a male in the terp_fi3nd seeds. I also have a few raspberry cough I’m gonna get wet here pretty soon as well. I have a goji crasher clone from @Bobgrows along with a monkey slapz from @Bobgrows as well for this run. And last but not least a platinum terple clone from @blendmedmedman. Thank you everyone for helping with this!!!

GOAL: EVERYTHING GETS POLLENATED.
I’m using a double ended hid setup. It’s in a 4x8 tent. Wall mount hurricane fan, infinity vents…
I’ll be using 3 gallon pots and general hydroponics fertilizer.

Let’s see if we can make some seeds!

26 Likes

I’ll call “DIBS” on that far right corner. Promise to stay quiet and watch the Show. Best of luck for a successful project, do stay safe, take care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thanks @misterbee! I’ll take all the luck I can get.

4 Likes

I will be here watching the show. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Nice man, I wanna make seeds next run, so I’m watching :+1:

5 Likes

Right On Man!!! Bring on the kickass crosses. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Front and center watching you do your magic! :green_heart::v:
Nice to see you getting into your groove.

5 Likes

good to see and best of luck as it sounds like a great project

5 Likes

Here for the ride Brother :rocket:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone! I hope I don’t disappoint and hopefully there will be plenty of seeds for everyone!

5 Likes

Yes please🫘🫘🫘🫘🫘🫘😂

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Sounds like some cool stuff you got going on! I’ll stick around to see how this one turns out. Good luck on finding your male!

4 Likes

Thanks! Yes sir we need that male plant. I’ll give it my best shot!

3 Likes

Here’s the clones we’re gonna be working with. From left to right. Goji Crasher, terple platinum, and monkey slapz. These are in the 2x4 for now. They will be moved to the 4x8 when time comes. I’ll check on the seeds in the morning. We have plenty of room to work with, even if that means filling up the 4x8. The double ended bulb in the 4x8 is at the top of the tent and works out great. I wouldn’t be able to do that with a single ended bulb. Thanks for stopping by!

12 Likes

Get out of the way @misterbee and @chronix. I got front row. Kinda.

6 Likes

Sounds like a great project. May it be successful beyond your wildest dreams

4 Likes

Good luck on this grow my man!

3 Likes

Glad your moving along. Sending good vibes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I just checked on the seeds and nothing yet. It’s only been a day. I planted an unknown bodhi strain in coco so there’s that too. No worries I have other seeds if these don’t pop!

1 Like

If these seeds don’t pop then it’ll be @blendmedmedman 2nd Sunday variety. It’s G13HP x GSC

4 Likes