My search for the ultimate hashplant

OG brother… that herb I grew of your making that I’ve called ‘Polly’ …the one that is too strong for me & just f’s up my head, is making others happy without the anxiety. :slight_smile: My buddy called it “something special” & I wanted you to hear it. He’s a long-time smoker but non-grower & is usually more into couch-locky indicas. Weird. :sweat_smile:

:+1: :+1:
F13BigWreckSSHSweetJackBlueberry aka Polly

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Man that’s beautiful news ! Haha ! Makes me extremely happy ! Cause it makes somebody happy ! It’s about making this rock(world) a better place to live for all ! Yeah !
I actually hit a beautiful purplish/pinkish pheno of that with the three gg4xzkittlez f1 males ! Probably have a few hundred beans , should be absolutely crazy at this point ! And of course free to some good homes !
Peace and love all !
Mad Respect !
Appreciate the awesome feedback ! Yeah !I had hope shed be crippling, & super happy weed ! peace !

8 Likes

You should’ve added some Old School Hashplant (Bodhi) in to the mix

17 Likes

Niiice is that the old school PNW Hashplant x 88g13hp? Or was this the University of Washington x 88g13hp?

I live in the PNW and have always been tempted to buy that one. I ended up going with the DLA #9 for my old school production hashplant fix based on some amazing %28 to %32 thc testing results from a grower on breedbay.
dla9 = (nevil’s kush 4 x 88g13hp).

PS @Ftlob awesome thread man, very cool breeding project. Looks like you are finding some pretty cool genetic expressions.

11 Likes

It’s the PNW Hashplant x 88G13HP

It’s some really powerful stuff

10 Likes

Ya brother @RocketBoy ! I would love to run some ! Oh man they look phenomenal ! And thank you for posting ! Would love to hear about the high , duration and flavors, whatever you feel is relevant!
This project is a way for me to source within,I’ve got so many that are promising,also a way for me to become a better grower , being grateful for what I have ! I’m so grateful ! These are mostly from this community !
Peace and Mad Respect !

6 Likes

Awesome brother,so glad you stop by as well ! You are extremely inspiring and appreciate your presence ! Appreciate any insight/feedback that you care to share !
I may just start with a Omar Sharif preservation run,if I thought you had any interest, please let me know ! I’m getting kinda hyped to run them ,the more I research,they might actually have something,the one that I have is quite amazing ! And Dank !start to finish,I just need to glknock these aphids back somehow (organic only),I can’t seem to find anymore wild ladybugs, would like to see what their larvae look like,might be able to find that(?) Yeah sorry for running on,hehe !
Peace and Mad Respect !

4 Likes

Glad to see you enjoying the heck out of and using those DS F2 for some chuckin projects, Ftlob! :slight_smile: I still have quite a few A stock and a billion B stock viable greenies left over, if you ever need them.

On topic, looks like you got a really good selection of stuff there. I think you’re on the right track by favoring known hashplant genetics from the hashmaking regions.

@Torontoke ran a donated pack of bodhi’s Dank Zappa (86 UW Hashplant x 88g13hp) for F2, 7 females and 3 males (1 male culled for dropping pollen in veg) but man the nugs coming out of that run are what I’m calling the Ultimate Hashplant. A lot of expressions similar to DS but with more flavor he said. And surprisingly a lot different (and more exciting) from what whodatisco found in his run of them years back on ICMag:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=318836

I’ll let Torontoke post a few pics and speak to how they turned out if he wants to jump back on forums, but suffice it to say those are gonna be worth hunting too. Hope to have some in hand in the next couple months if the post offices between here and there get their shit together.

10 Likes

Taste: hashy, old school
Duration: 3-4 Hours in the matrix
High: Sedative, Narcotic, Devastating, KO, hits you like a Semi truck.

10 Likes

Yeah brother ! Very Grateful ! These have changed my life ! The quality is outstanding ! I found two beautiful specimens ! Very nice terps and flavors one of which is the ultimate keeper , explosive growth and production in each area ! But the other one is an Affie leaner and what I think is what a pot plant should be ! taste ! smell !everything included ! Stunning ! Hehe,ya I couldn’t decide,can’t I keep em both ? Haha, terrible problem to have hey ?
That Dank Zappa sounds exciting,I would love to give them a go ! Appreciate the heads up ! Be so nice to hear from @Torontoke he kicked me some crazy gear f3 haha wino addition (love the name) Lucky Charms,which I’ve been waiting for my skill level to rise to the occasion !(had a couple germination disasters),I Must use new soil each time i start a seed,i pray those days are behind me ! Each bean deserves a fresh start !
I feel as though my brain injury is healing better than ever ! Very happy you could stop in brother,thank you for the gear ! and a solid example paying things forward ! A working blueprint , much abliged ,
Peace and Mad Respect !
Overgrow !

11 Likes

Hey all ,just getting back to the site here,may be a little bit trying to catch back up ! Wish everyone well !
Peace
Currently experiencing tech difficulty on device, peace

11 Likes

:wave: 'Been thinking about you. :slight_smile: Very nice to see you pop up.

7 Likes

Thank you brother,how the hell have you been? I sure hope you are able to keep safe ! And are well ! And heavily medicated !

5 Likes

Much more hell than well, but evidently safe and thouroughly-medicated. :crazy_face: Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

DS f3s

All 7 from the DS#3 f2 mother and the lone DS f2 male
Peace

10 Likes

Today I made the executive decision to cull the three taller seedlings and planted two more DS f3s per Solo Cup

Removed the top inch of soil and put some fresh “ss mix4” so these still sport the root system from the previous starts,and hope all the soil life remains intact
I do plan on transplanting the extra,for the widest possible number to select thru
Peace
PS,I don’t have a lot of room anymore and hope to ramp up the starts as I can
PSS,I found 7 more solos and planted 8 more seeds !with the first 4 and the 14 just planted is 18 potentials ! Cheers

4 Likes

I had noticed while running the original DS f2s that in the 30ish originals that I had popped,I found 3 amazing males ,so it was 1in every 10 and that’s about how they came up,the males I’m referencing grew short ,solid,looked in every way to be a female , right up until 2 weeks in flower,so now I’m n the f3 I’m really after those males,and hope to find a minimum of 3,4-5 would be better,and that’s how I plan to get these to the f4 generation/designation, just wanted to add that the last male used was fruit loops one day and grape the next,I have run some out crosses that I had made with Mazar (Omar),dbhp x Blk b breath (from Mongo)x DS ,and at least one ghash (from scjedi) and have had them curing for about 3 weeks , everything from those that I have sampled,I only need one or two drags to put me in the zone for hours,it’s been so nice not to have to go anywhere for medication,so grateful to everyone who gifted genetics, Mad Respect
Peace

10 Likes

I managed to direct sow a few other seeds today, Nepali Temple ,some 88g x RCB both from @cannabissequoia ! As well as a few others also starting some veg seeds as well preloading a few pots with alfalfa and a few with wild plantains that I brought in from the yard as a green mulch, to see if they may help things along, thank you and peace !
PS found some Shishkaberry crossed beans to check out,and started what I had of those, cheers

4 Likes

Want to note that the single Acapulco gold bag seed that I had found is the first and only one up this morning, cheers

4 Likes

And so it begins…

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes