My search for the ultimate hashplant

Haha ! That’s awesome ! I’m old enough to remember the movie! About 3/4 all up , just a half dozen or so stragglers ! The man drop was from the DS 3 f2 mother,I will be sowing the same amount of the DS4 mother that I had as well, certainly a must to get a proper look at what that father thru ! Yeah thank you ! and grow on ! Yeah !
Mad Respect !
Peace !

3 Likes

(note: I simply re-gifted the Nepali Temple from last years preservation run goodie box)

I’ll be waiting to see what happens with that :mag: :herb: because the 88g13HP mama was leafy & larfy(very easy to wash) and the Red Cherry Berry makes nice dense buds, so could go either way. :man_shrugging:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

That RCB sounds delicious brother,I’m stoked for that ! I ran 4 female 88ghash x DS last run and am in the process of revegging the flowered out stumps,and come to think of it they were extremely leafy,but the smells and rank ass flavors were amazing ! I don’t have the magnification tech yet and havent had a chance to scope the actual trich morphology/development, or the percentage of trich to biomass at this point,the buds are still curing away
And I had two completely separate lines that had almost no extra leaf,the gg4xzkittlez and the NL/Haze , which are only in seed form right now,sure be cool to try to blend them at some time, with the ghash crosses! Anyhow always a pleasure brother,I’m still trying to see past the cobwebs, and focus on the outdoor activities for the northern season, going all in to grow our own veggies and smokables this year,and have invited everyone who will listen to me babble on about natural/regenerative methodologies/ practices,so am very excited this year! Yeah ! Hope you are well! Mad Respect brother

4 Likes

All I’ve learned is: Less Is More. :grin:

3 Likes

Absolutely brother,I do hope you are well,I hate to admit that I have lost two of the RBC x ghash starts already,and will be back to using new Sunshine mix#4 for m here on in ! Dampoff is a bastard to be sure !
I should put this out and into the universe !
I am currently looking for any and all automatics for the northern Alberta season !
Mad Respect all !
Peace !

4 Likes

I missed out on the preservation run of the Dank Sinatra. I was hoping someone would do another one I could get in on. It’s a shame Bodhi didn’t make more.

5 Likes

Howzit :wave: ???

:v:

2 Likes

Hey brother, glad to hear from you, things are well , I had to shut down the flower room, wasn’t able to finish much properly and the power bill got way outta control
Back to the basics for me
Also a shit ton of veggie starts!
As well as renovated the outdoor garden, going no till ,but has to level everything,added 10 bails of fresh , beautiful alfalfa ,layered that in all of my garden areas,I’m pretty stoked about that,
I also found a common barley supply,and have learned how to malt barley ,in house !
Haha,so I may be down,but certainly not out !
Those Dank Sinatra f3s are absolutely stunning ,I can’t believe how stout and healthy they all turned out !
Hope to figure out a camera, someday ,I’m really focused on the health and nutrition of a naturally farmed garden,for the youngsters ! Hehe Mad Respect brother
Peace

4 Likes

And I just had a look, I have at least one beautiful RCB x ghash that is coming along nicely,looks like everyone is due for a bigger pot/ container ! Hehe
How are things with you?

4 Likes

Progress involves failure, so they say. :roll_eyes: I’m apparently progressing… :rofl:

5 Likes

I have some of the OSHP in my seed stash. Actually just started a few. Would be nice if we could do a preservation run of these. Can’t find it available anywhere, and JBC said it won’t be available again.

2 Likes

Hey brother those sound very nice as well ! Just wanted to say thanks again for Guerilla fumes ! Super quick ! I had to put some in soil as soon as possible ! I’ll keep ya posted on them for sure !
Mad Respect !
Peace !
PS,a preservation run of your OSHPs would be amazing I’m sure the community would Love to help keep them going ! I know I would ! Cheers !

I do wish you the best brother!
Mad Respect!
Peace

1 Like

Yeh I’m really anxious to try these Dank Sinatras!!! Can’t thank you enough. I’ve been after that one for a few years now. Finally got them thanks to you. I have lots of new stuff coming along I think you’ll be happy about :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome brother, hope you enjoy them as much as I do ! The Affie mother must of been a beauty! And definitely passes down some fine genetics ! That Dragon’s blood blackberry breath cross (DS male)is what I’m anxious about ! Sure hope you give them a go! Mad Respect
Peace

3 Likes

Left is the DS 3 f3 , right Black Triangle#2
Thought I would post a quick pic before I chop these males back,I don’t have a proper veg area, I imagine that is the cause for the exaggerated intermodal length,um besides being male .
Peace

6 Likes

And after !
Cheers !

7 Likes

did you ever run out the dla9 and if so did you find what you were looking for?

4 Likes

@Ftlob were you the one looking for UW? University of Washington hashplant?

I just found a lone bagseed that I saved from a good batch of UW. I’d be happy to send it your way if you are still searching.

6 Likes

Awesome and good day ! Mr Dawson hooked me up with a pack ,but I’m very interested to see what its all about, especially since it’s from some good weed ! ,If you don’t mind sending I’ll definitely throw it in with a reproduction and possibly future breeding ! Very grateful that you stopped in ! I seriously need to get organized with the reproduction work !
Peace

4 Likes