My second grow enjoy

So my first run went okay but I promise this one will be better. I’m going to be running 4 auto flower seeds of lowryder x La diva from @ReikoX. I’ll be running 3 goji og from @50State. And I’m running 4 of og kush and 2 green lantern from @Sebring.
I started the green lantern and the og kush about a week ago. I started the goji og like a week ago. I started the autos last night

And thank you, you guys rock for sending me these Beans! Man overgrow is amazing :heart:

33 Likes

glad you’re liking it here man!

keep us updated… we like pretty pictures

7 Likes

Thanks I just bought a T5 fluorescent light setup too!! I’m getting it tomorrow can’t wait

5 Likes

Got this one bookmarked!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Rock on, another person playing with my autos. Makes me so happy I became a pollen chucker.

11 Likes

It makes us happy too @ReikoX!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Glad to see all those seeds getting used! Looking forward to seeing how they all turn out!

4 Likes

Congrats on ur grow it’s looking good for starting and sounds like you got good genes to work with

4 Likes

since there all fem going try to keep em together. The middle an bottom right are og kush and left is green lantern. I plan to plant the rest tommorow got more soil for these I am going to space out these 2 goji og from each other and I am thinking the autos will be up tommorow or the next day but when they do I plan to replant them. 2 in each toat

7 Likes

5 Likes

die gnats die!!!

2 Likes

1 auto came up but there are three that possibly are going to come up in the bottom left,top left, and top right. If they don’t come up I’ll just start more😁
there was way to many roots to cut the bottle off with out damaging her
put one In a 2 liter cause she was turning yellow only one to do it I am guessing it had no more room it was filled with roots
This is the other one in the ground
Cheers🥃

7 Likes

Looks like ur off to a great start keep it u

1 Like

Thanks man I just separated the 2 goji plants

5 Likes

just cut the bottle down the side and peel it off :wink:

3 Likes

Lil goji
big goji
og
og
green lantern
og
og

7 Likes

Duuuuuude. The difference between your last grow and your current grow is staggering.

4 Likes

I had a lil bad luck with the autos I tried I repotting the one that came up I’m pretty sure I damaged her but I planted 3 more of the autos

2 Likes

I planted three more autos I’m positive now I must have hurt her it’s a shame really is😢.

Here’s the little goji u can see a little bit of root action from the big goji in the back, an speaking of that here’s the big goji.

3 Likes

Here’s the og kush plant in a cup

Here is another og kush plant

Here is a og kush

5 Likes