My second grow enjoy

Here is the green lantern

Here’s this og kush plant doin nice cut some fan leafs already.

Started 2 daisy may crossed with orange sunshine…the goji is also crossed with the orange sunshine

4 Likes

So a auto came up the under leafs got a nice purple

There’s a daisy may coming thru too

5 Likes

Looks like I’m going to have to repot😁

2 Likes

@ReikoX all three of the seeds popped to day guess I grabbed some winners😉

Daisy may​:point_up_2::wink:

3 Likes

Are these all staying indoors @StevieG or some/any going outdoors… how many goji og crosses have you got up and running,…?, im gonna watch :popcorn:you grow these out as i also have some of @50State’s goji X’s and some of @ReikoX regular auto’s…
good luck with this grow im sure you’ll do well…
Happy growing bud,
Gaz

Edit;

Why don’t you just bend the leaves round each other or stick a big cocktail stick,whatever, and bend the big fan leaves out of the way to let them shoots out,( just a thought)…here’s an example mate…:arrow_heading_down:

That’s a headband from @Scissor-Hanz im training.
Happy growing whatever…

2 Likes

Oh I like that technique of not cutting off the fan leafs and just bending them out the way. I only have 2 gojis x oss going now. And I started 4 autos all but one died so I started 3 more and they all came up so I’m 4/7 with the autos.
And I live in North America (massachussets) and it’s legal to grow here but illegal if u grow out side and it’s not behind a 6ft tall fence and has to be locked up 24/7. My family is going to eventually fence in the whole yard but until that day I’m growing indoors. I may start some seedlings out side and bring em in at decent height tho

2 Likes

Another daisy may came up last night

5 Likes

Wow, Lowryder @ReikoX talk about a blast from the past! One of the first strains I grew. Similar to you @StevieG it was one of the strains in my 2nd or 3rd grow as well. Major blast from the past. Ladies are certainly looking happy and healthy.

Keep up the good work. Look forward to following along

5 Likes

Nice lil 5 nodes goin on. The branches are growing fast too

8 Likes

Frozen or liquidy?

4 Likes

This auto flower might survive after all, the coloring was way worse than what it is now. Fingers crossed

6 Likes

Well guys in a couple of days I’m going to have my new grow room set up I decided not to but a indoor closet if I’m going to just put it in a closet lol so here’s my closet I’m going to be growing in

Wonderful ain’t it? Lol
But here’s the lights I got some led strips I got there 2ft long 10in wide
I also got this t5 light I showed it before finally going to put it to the test it’s 4ft long an 2ft wide.
I’m hoping for really big things this year! Thanks again fir stoppin by :metal:cheers

5 Likes

So this plant was starting to turn yellow when I transplanted her. It was at the same time as I transplanted the auto. This one hasn’t made a recovery and it hurts to show this but I’m going to pull the plug in about another week. I’m hoping she makes it thru this but I really don’t know any suggestions?

Little set up for the time being so there not in the dark.
I’m planning on flooding the closet with plants all in 3 gal buckets just gotta get paid first​:grin::v:

2 Likes

You think the plant yellowing is rootbound by chance? Or inadequate draining even? It may have already been stunted pretty bad and not worth saving but, maybe you could leave it in a little corner outside and see if it recovers lol cheers!

1 Like

still gotta add some lights on the sides and more reflective sheets I’m going to hang in the back so it’s more ventilated

8 Likes

The auto has made it👍

6 Likes

Caught up in work lately, hope ya enjoy

8 Likes

I got some super skunk pollen and a clone on it’s way from a friend IRL…
I plan on crossing the super skunk with the purple skunk seeds i have on the way…Seeds on the way​:thinking::wink:

10 Likes

The plants are looking nice brotha!

3 Likes

Hmmm…:thinking:
Had the urge to start more
Thanks again guys for the seeds there
8 more autos and I transplanted one auto into the big toat by itself and there’s a daisy may x orange sunshine

7 Likes