My second grow enjoy

Duuuuuude. :hushed: your veg room floor is going to be real hard to find, real soon.

:beers:

5 Likes

She’s coming back to life, muah haha

3 autos came up so far

Big goji plant think ima flip her real soon to find sex.

So this is the auto, lowrider la diva its a male obviously but I’m going to put her outside if someone wants any pollen from it… if not its getting chopped
These plants are getting tall :point_down:

So the plant with the yellow leafs i forgot to water an I left her outside and it’s been 95° here, story short the leafs were touching the dirt completely but she looks better now

6 Likes

Every auto I planted came up will update tommorow

1 Like

ReikoX is graciously sending me auto reg seeds so I can have males. . .But they won’t pop in time to pollenated my females I have going now. I’ll pay for postage if your willing to hook me up

4 Likes

I’m going to separate him tommorow and put it outside so it can finish and don’t worry bout the postage hit me up wit ur addy and I’ll send it once it’s done…
Pm me lol cheers

3 Likes

And @ReikoX is a good man for sending out so many seeds cheers dude🤘

3 Likes

Well you are a good guy too . . . I don’t care what anyone says 'bout ya. :grin::wink:
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hey I’ve been waiting patiently since yesterday bro. . . The suspense is killing me😉

2 Likes

On more male

5 Likes

That male auto I put outside turned a lil purple looks nice when should i harvest pollen?

6 Likes

Woo that’s nice! And it all depends on how much pollen your wanting. Have any of them opened yet?

3 Likes

So here is the big goji plant I have I’m pretty sure she’s female😁

I transplanted a plant I had in a clear bottle to a 5 gal I don’t remember what plant it is… I forgot​:thinking::joy:

And finally we have this one I think she made a healthy recovery.

6 Likes

So one of the autos is a female sad she’s so short mabey she’ll start to stretch?!

And it appears one of the pollen sacs opened but I’m going to wait a little bit longer.

8 Likes

Og kush

6 Likes

The bottom branch is now the top branch lol

The 2 autos are female there growing nice now.

7 Likes

Cut two Leafs off the big goji plant I used some super light string to pull the branches away from each other and out from underneath the fan leafs I used a technique (people been telling me to use) of pinching the fan leafs and bending them down but 2 just had to be cut they were in the way
Cheers

5 Likes

side mission (outdoors)

2 diffrent plants (both tops,obviously lol) will update them eventually​:wink::grin:
And @Hoodini I’m pretty sure my first attempt at collecting pollen is a failure, I tried collecting it an atleast 4 pollen sacs fell off and I’m trying to make some more auto seeds so I’m going to lifta before it’s to late. But I can send u some beans if u would like, i would hate to leave you empty handed.
Cheers

2 Likes

Well I thank you for trying :+1:

1 Like

My other goji plant is a male sadly

1 Like

Well you have another shot at collecting pollen hehe

3 Likes