My second grow enjoy

Haha seriously I’m testing 2 things atm I put the male in the ground outside with soil all around but like 7 years ago there was a paper mill that flooded right in my back yard and ruined our entire basement it was flooded with about 7 inches of water(brown water). But things spilt were inks/gas/fluids/chems ect…anyway I’m testing to see if my back yard is even grow able. If so I’ll be collecting goji pollen or making more seeds. I’ll probably grow outdoors if all goes well, fingers crossed.
cheers
P.s should I say try to collect pollen haha😑

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: I’m “rooting” for you hehe :+1:

2 Likes

So here’s 2 female autos chugging along

I decided to repot the og kush(that was in 2 liter)

10 Likes

My guess is the plants ok in the dirt here and with the flooding water to add on top of it it seems to of have no effect. (male goji)

And if you looked got emmm!:joy:
(It’s planted straight into a 10 year old leaf pile it’s broke down and turned into dirt now)

5 Likes

Ok so here the #side mission, is pollinating the Brooklyn sunrise autos with the lowryder la diva autos…Auto seeds in the near future…
Cheers

6 Likes

So I think the male lowryder la diva is in its way out. But I would like to send some of the beans back to ya @ReikoX hence it’s your male if ya wanted that is. They are crossed with Brooklyn sunrise there both autos.

And here are the lowryder la diva females
And I would like to send some beans to @Sebring hence it’s your male too. Green lantern crossed with Brooklyn sunrise. That is if you want.

Forgot to water her last night I think it’s a her.
But tommorow morning she’ll be happy.

Look at these weeds growing will the affect my plant? I don’t think so.

My goal is to send seeds back to everyone that sent me some. I would like to send them back there strain crossed with something completely diffrent.
Cheers

8 Likes

I’d like to trade you for some of the brooksun crosses. . .here when I have seed from my auto crosses

2 Likes

If there are enough seeds please send some to @Hoodini and myself, if not I’d like Hoodini to get first dibs. :smile:

5 Likes

Well thanks @Sebring I appreciate your friendship :grin: and thank @StevieG if you could make that possible🖒 I still plan on sharing all my seeds I make this year. . .should be some good ones, autos and photos. . .so sebring and you are on the top of the list on dibs hehe

3 Likes

I have no problem sending them to whom ever once their done. With that said here’s all the females I got

6 Likes

Your female in the 2nd pic looks like she could use a little more potassium and all the others look perfect great job brother!🖒

4 Likes

You think it’s the potassium?she’s no differently treated than the rest.
What would you recommend to use?

4 Likes

I go cheap. . .I have old bananas that I dried out and powered lol but since it’s the only one id just watch it for now see if it gets worse. . .it’s not that bad

3 Likes

I spy some seeds🤗

7 Likes

Lowryder la diva autos are finally throwing crystals

10 Likes

Got some beautiful dabs, smokes real smooth.

8 Likes

I threw some Romberryc99xJesus og in some dirt today can’t wait for these baby’s to do there magic thanks again uncle hanz :wink::laughing::grin:

5 Likes

Oooooh :eyes: I’ll definitely be watching those

2 Likes

Ya man , im hoping for a male or 2 and some females.

2 Likes

So I cut the top of the male goji and it was a week ago about but u can see down my plant for a little bit… thoughts?? Lol

4 Likes