My second grow enjoy

Alaskan thunderfuck. wow, is it good!!!

8 Likes

Holes like that could be caused by insects or at least is a welcoming “home” for them. . .fill the whole with dirt imo or tape over it to keep them from causing major damage

3 Likes

Comin to an end. Estimated time 2.5 weeks lowryder la diva x Brooklyn sunrise.

7 Likes

Nice and frosty :+1: and i see those gorgeous little seeds starting to spilt the calyxes :grin:

2 Likes

Hey that should be ok but when mine have done that I’ll usually plug it with a dab of warm unscented candle wax. Bee’s wax is best
Kinda like after the candles out and it’s starting to solidify.
A hollow stem is a good thing and is synonymous with good potency amongst other things.

3 Likes

That’s backwards, the males give the last names. Brooklyn Sunrise x Lowryder La Diva

Everything’s looking good dude. :beers:

3 Likes

Then it would actually be Brooklyn sunrise x Lowryder/La Diva
Lowryder was the female in the f1 cross

2 Likes

Nice lil mushie growin anyone know what kind? I know there not harmful.

I planted 2 lemon fizz f3s 2 days ago and 1 came up already. Waiting on the other one and the others I planted.

These autos from @ReikoX are super crystaly and the smell is insane! Woohooo, can’t wait for a smoke report in a couple months haha.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Looks like it might be parasola plicatilis.

2 Likes

Today 1 of the romberryc99xjesusog, came up

1 Like

I think I had it mixed up, I think the one in the 5 gal is lemon fizz f3, and the one in the 3 gal is yuzu.
The others are the cromjog.
Cheers

3 Likes

Here’s the pollinated plants.:point_up_2:
Here’s the rest👇

And here’s one of @ReikoX s autos looking pretty.

13 Likes

I think you better buy a Machete for the jungle you will have latter

2 Likes

Haha, hey man that’s what I’m hoping for, I would love to have enough to take care of my smoking habit lol, and so I can make some edibles!

2 Likes

So I decided to cut the goji male down but I replaced him. And put a her out there. I think it’s a daisymay. She’s taking longer to flower than the others, shes just starting to throw hairs now somehow. So ima let her finish outside.
Cheers guys

I hate to kill bugs so I relocated this guy/girl haha

9 Likes

Looking good in the wild!

3 Likes

Ouuu I can’t wait.
Cheers

11 Likes

Dude I can’t get enough of that last picture.

2 Likes

Bk Sunrise are at 8.5 weeks right now.

2 Likes