My second grow enjoy

Now that I’m thinking of it i have motion sensor lights and so do my neighbors. That’s a big possability!
Thanks!
I think I’m going to bring her inside to flower. Give her another 2 weeks of veg then bring her indoors.

4 Likes

Thanks for moving it back to my thread @LemonadeJoe
I tend to forget what thread I’m in from time to time.:rofl:
much appreciated
Cheers

3 Likes

These auto la divas been going for 3 months, since june 1st, u think there done?

No white hairs left…

7 Likes

Yo yo you still have any CromJog seeds? I need a picture or a description of em so I can tell em apart from the g13xAfghan

2 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah. Good looks man! Highly striped and blue-gray tinted means I did have them mixed up.

2 Likes

Buds still growin strong
Cheers

5 Likes

One of the seeds you gave this dude, what, two months ago? There’s no way to know what batch of seeds it came from, he didn’t keep track. Beautiful hermie though.

5 Likes

Ya I’m guessing it was the GL. Only one to even grow a male. (That wasn’t an auto). I gave him some of the chemdawg, purple skunk, green lantern…
I havnt grown the purple skunk out yet either so idk. Wish he kept track of what plants what tho.
P.s if it’s with his other plants I’d chop it.
If there’s a decent amount of hermage(:joy:) going on I’ll give em some other beans

They’re all that same size. There’s nothing to pollinate. Lmao. That one is the only one in flower though, the others are still vegging. It’s hard to tell if it’s an auto or flowering due to short days and limited root space.

2 Likes

I thought he was growin inside. An if he’s growing outside why are they in pots? Is there Bad soil over there?
But that’s super weird that it’s budding so short. And I don’t think the daylight would do that right now. I have a plant outside that hasn’t even started throwing hairs yet.
But I’m thinking the purple skunk is the herm, Or the GL, but I don’t recall giving him any autos, so that’s out the question.
But if anything I’ll throw em some different, but all the seeds I have came from people of the site… there’s a herm on the loose
Cheers

2 Likes

They’re still in the little 4” square pots he started em in. Summers indoors isn’t an option without active cooling. I told him the middle of winters not gunna work indoors either, without active heating, and that might make it not even cost effective to grow in February. That might be a lesson he has to learn himself tho. To each their own.

(As far as the hermie, this plant is under some extraordinary stress conditions, I wouldn’t worry about the other seeds from the same batch without seeing plants hermie under ordinary conditions)

3 Likes

Scratch that just got home and checked on my outside plant she’s throwing white hairs now

7 Likes

What is it, a goji og?

2 Likes

Nope it’s the daisy may x oss…
Man these orangesunshine strains/genes grows big.
I’ll be running some more for sure.
Thanks for them again @50State
How are your zams? @Worcestershire_Farms

Next year I’m vegging my plants for the entire summer. Then going to flower during the winter. Hoping for some monsters.

2 Likes

Started 3 seeds, saved 3. Two refused to branch, I just call em A and B. The one with secondary growth is C.
Topped A early, Glad I did. Topped B more recently and regretting it. C won’t need to be topped, she’s pretty much auto-scrogged at this point.

I’ve read the spindly plants tend towards the scary effects, but maybe I’m just being hopeful.

7 Likes

That’s what I wanted to hear bro! Starting some ASAP. I haven’t been so excited about an upcoming round in oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show! Much love and respect to @50State!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Main cola on the goji og. :point_down:

Main colas on the rest👇

Some of the hairs are turning orange I’d say like 15-20% are orange hairs, I’d say at the end of the month to chop em all.

8 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin’! Shit man those are gorgeous! I hope I can come close to that with mine. R U using MegaCrop? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yes sir, the green package mega crop too, I use it once every 2 weeks but I water them weekly.

3 Likes