My second grow enjoy

Woah I started some bag seed seeds and this one grew 2 plants!

7 Likes

Its twins :baby_symbol: :baby_symbol:

3 Likes

What would you recommend, separate them or grow them together? Wouldn’t they both get damaged by separating them?

2 Likes

At this stage there’s a huge chance of killing them both by separating them. Chances are one will dominate the other, but if you manage em right they should be fine attached to eachother

4 Likes

Bigger and bigger each day.

l
Now let me introduce a new female that has been outside growing for some time now. Tbh I forgot all about her. But she’s throwing white hairs now but man, look at these leafs.
P.s top pic of the girl on August 9th
They grow up so fast​:cry::grin:

12 Likes

Damn them are some big ass leaves. Anything outdoors out here that hasn’t started flowering yet tho, will not have enough time to finish outdoors. They in the ground?

2 Likes

The top pic/the one behind the fire put isn’t. It’s in a bucket but the other one isn’t in a bucket.good call I’m going to put her in a toat Before it’s to late. Thanks
Cheers

1 Like

here’s one plant is she done?

Here’s another plant, is she done?
Here’s the goji x oss (top cola)

Here is the girl I forgot About she’s tall and lengthy, what a freak haha jk. She was and is a bit slouched, I transplanted her last night, I tied some of the branches together to hold her up for now.
Cheers

7 Likes

Without getting up close and personal, I would say you have at least 7-10 days until harvest.

4 Likes

They’re getting close now, did you start the flush yet ?

3 Likes

Thanks for this post @StevieG! And thanks for the comment @ReikoX. I am notorious for taking plants too early. I count days, look at trichs and “hairs”, but after hanging and it’s time to jar, it is painfully obvious that I took them too soon. I took the advice of a wise member who told me, “When you think it’s ready, wait another week. I took this last plant at 75 days. Too soon! Thanks for the visual aids. Much appreciated. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Now we get to watch the daisy may do her thing.

Cheers

10 Likes

the goji plant was ready to be chopped. She couldn’t even stand straight anymore lol. But the smell is amazing.
But on the other hand the one plant that was drooping down has made a nice comeback. I put some worms from the store in each toat, big ups Canadian night crawlers! And another reason I cut the plants is the tall plant had to come forth. Other than that cheers and thanks all that have sent me these beans.

8 Likes

9 Likes

That’s the daisy may?

2 Likes

She’s a beaut dude. You should clip some leaves out of her middle to let more air flow thru. Would hate to see her hit with any bud rot.

4 Likes

Here is a lowryder x la diva that came up this morning, big ups to @ReikoX for sending out so many of these. And big ups to @dgtxxx for sending me some of his so I can run them during the winter. thanks again guys og’s great!

P.s on the other note nothing has changed with my other plants yet, still throwing hairs still doing there own thing I’ll update when there’s a obvious diffrence.
Cheers

6 Likes

I love seeing these get popped! In case you missed the memo, these have officially been dubbed Divyder. Its a little easier to type. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Make that 5 divyders to come up, every one I planted came up. Awesome

6 Likes

You still have the Panama and Kali China? You should start em now off in a corner, and by the time you harvest the Daisy May and Divyders they’ll be sexually mature.

Yo and save your autoflower males, I’ll start a batch of the Lowryder UVs today.

4 Likes