Lol. Been there

2 Likes

Grow that Skunkband itā€™s real nice

3 Likes

Tell me about it. I was lucky enough to get it directly from Duke Diamond

3 Likes

Your the Boss

1 Like

Duke Diamond has a discord get together every Friday night at 9pm. Iā€™ll post a link after work.

2 Likes

Do you have more info on the skunkband?
Indoor or outdoor?
Or direct me to where I can read about it.
Thank you

1 Like

Thatā€™s fucking dope. Is that the VL60?

1 Like

I prefer my AKBB seeds in this format :laughing:

10 Likes

the vl45pro. works really good down to 0F. draws 60w max at 120. it ran for 60hrs on 1kwh set at 39 in 75 degrees.

i got 2 of the same dehu. that the one with the pump also? so nice not having to empty a res!

1 Like

If youā€™re ever looking to trade some subcool hear for something else let me know!!! Iā€™d love to grab and run some of those subcool cultivars youā€™ve got there. Great collection homie :pray::facepunch:

3 Likes

I was just going to order my first pack of AKBB but it was another seed bank that wanted me to send cash in the mail :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™ll find out for you

1 Like

That would be awesome. Iā€™m into in an info about outdoor performance. Iā€™m in the northeast.
Thank you

1 Like

I always order from him directly. dankortowne@gmail.com. He has different options

4 Likes

Thanks for the info :seedling: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Skunkband is a big stretching plant with a nice buttery type sticky stinky skunky bud. Really unique and an excellent plant. I think itā€™s the original Headband x Dominion Skunk or vice versa. Got them off SHN there is a description on there. Not cheap but worth it.

2 Likes

Yup it works great except the RH sensor isnā€™t perfect. When i set it to 60, it runs RH down to 55% according to the AC Infinity sensor in tent. Iā€™ve not used the pump yet, you just run a tube like an extension cord out to a drain? Thatā€™s cool if so.

1 Like

I have sent cash in the mail probably 90 times to countless seed banks and growers. I canā€™t think of one time I got screwed. The only time I got screwed was dealing with instagram black hat fake seed sales operators. [They] permit the scum to operate there freely.

6 Likes

I distrust the USPS service more than the seedbanks, tbh, but I get what you are saying :slight_smile:

3 Likes