My solocup winners Niece for seeds and clones

so it begins, the one in the small instant coffee container will be my reversal And I’m not going for a 16 oz challenge so I’m going full throttle in my cabinet . SEE HOW SIMPLE.

20 Likes

This was the 4th annual SoloCup winner. This plant had a sister that got cloned. The clone was vegged while the donor got sprayed twice daily with colloidal silver. (homemade of course). So Im not sure what this offspring would be considered? I Know this plant takes long to finish However the results are out of this world . the two in this grow are the offspring of the reversed sister/self feminized. Genetically speaking will it be the sister to this plant always? image

13 Likes

I’m going to grab a seat and tag along.

My current solo cup grow came about and was designed from reading about your last couple of solo cup grows

3 Likes

Absolutely easy peasy…i just love growing weed. @Stevie1durr .

3 Likes

Just by chance, does anybody else start seeds directly in hydroton?

5 Likes

No, i usualy go for soil and wash the roots clean of soil and transfer to hydroton. I find the see ds can easily get too little or. To much water and can offten get lost in the stuff, but it has been therty years since i tried it

2 Likes

I usually try to germinate in paper towels, this seems to work also.

2 Likes

1st week or 7 days above aggregate

5 Likes

Hey man, what’s going on under the clay pebbles? Is it DWC or pebbles all the way down, or?

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

It is rdwc, reservoir is connected thru the wall.

2 Likes

These (the offspring of your winner & its clone) are a self-pollinization, since the clone is genetically identical. How they’ll turn out depends on whether your first plant was a landrace/IBL or a hybrid. These will either breed true or throw a variety of phenos almost, but not quite entirely unlike your winner.

1 Like

Well put @Cormoran . I had been working double time since Pandemic and wasn’t able to go through reading about genetics and such.

waiting for morning to post weekly update…i really enjoy growing weed…

I thinks my UFO high bay 200 watt 5500k is doing wonders compared to a single “100 watt” screw in bulb, screw in bulb has 1/5th the SMD’s as the UFO

1 Like

Anyone have thoughts on the Sun Systems 315 lec cmh flower power?

1 Like

After researching this light, I’m sold on it, @Stevie1durr rest assured this is the sh*t. and my reservoir temp it 75f having it split between 2 buckets.

and with a right angle power adapter my door closes.

3 Likes

4 Likes

LOL. that reminds me… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Styrofoam makes the best out-house seats in winter… :heart_eyes:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Im loving the KUSH KURL. Somewhere in this strains past/origin is some straight out Indica. The reversed donor, feminized pollen provider that made this seed was revegged outdoors last year and put out purple buds. It has become" HEY WHEN YOU GONNA HAVE MORE OF THAT."

6 Likes

Aaaand cut. First time trying this set up for maximum yield.

4 Likes