Here is a snapshot of my tent.

37 Likes

Looks good in there.

Keep postin’

3 Likes

Here is my stash images

19 Likes

Nice.

Make sure you give us all the dirt / coco on your set-up. That’s the other stuff we like.

:thumbsup:

6 Likes

Here is some nice shots

21 Likes

I use airpots pro mix HP I have a 8x8x6.5 foot tent I use all different kinds of LEDs from Quantum boards to Cree Cobs and Chinese Cobs and cheap 300 watt LED too. They all work good. I like Mega Crop,sweet candy, mammothP, pro cal cal mag, and I incorporate Massive into the budding stage.

10 Likes

Looks good. Nice big nugs

4 Likes

Loving it! When I get clean the first thing I am doing is planting all my autos.

4 Likes

you or on the right path to a good harvest the room looks totally full. good work.

3 Likes

Thank you it makes for a nice shot but it is all medicine and spoken for. I just like to set the vibe straight from the get go. I really appreciate the kind words.

4 Likes

What’s the bcn xxl potency like ?

3 Likes

Wow. Those girls are gorgeous! Definitely bringing the auto game. Can’t wait to see more dude great work.

:v:

3 Likes

The BCN XXL is very potent with a high ceiling you keep getting higher. To be honest most of the autos I grow it is hard to tell the difference from Photos. Auto plants have really taken off in Europe. MEPHISTO has strains over 25% THC. I love the variety you can grow many different strains in one grow and they are typically fast in growing.

4 Likes

Here is a wicked northern lights auto

. I will start a grow journal as soon as I start another grow. IAM here to have fun.

13 Likes

right on bro looks like you got the autos down… your kinda making me want to dig into the auto work, ive honestly never messed with any auto, and i think this is some good proof theres something there how long did all these take?

3 Likes

They take on average around 75 to 100 days depending on how much Sativa influence is in the strain imo. I grow under 24 hours of light. They love it. But most do 20 on 4 off.

2 Likes

Until I am ready to start a journal I will post some cool auto pictures in here and start a grow journal on my next run.

I was trying out quantum board lights on this grow 3000 k They need to be dimmible bacuase at full strength I have found they will fry leaves.

14 Likes

My tent is almost clear my SD card went in my camera I have to get a new one. I will be doing an assortment of MEPHISTO and seed stockers. I will be doing no more than 20 so this grow will be all about size and leaf tucking and training. It will be a blast I also got me a new Mars light to try a eco 600 watt. Will see how she works with the smd chips PEACE

2 Likes

Here is my tent with ten left. Finally manageable lol.

13 Likes

Making excellent use of your space eh bud, some amount of Colas in a wee place, looking excellent what medium and strains .?

I think the potency and taste of Mephisto’s ( & others) auto’s are on par, sometimes better than many strong reg weed …
I don’t suppose you have long left till harvest… Have you got another 20 auto’s you’re running next.?
If so I’ll pull a chair n watch :popcorn:your grow…
Btw nice looking bud in the pics…

Happy growing
Gaz

4 Likes