My/your Tobacco grow

Im letting the seed pods dry out now. Ill give you some seeds

2 Likes

#dead :rofl::joy:

This is quite the interesting read. Makes me want to grow tobacco lol.

Ill send you some seeds too

1 Like

Ok cool! How is it when you smoke it though??

1 Like

Real smooth and i guess light, so light i would say would make a good blending tobacco. Say you’ve got one real strong, roll’em half and half.

2 Likes

After curing for a few months the leaves turn tan and will taste better then any tobacco you ever tried.

3 Likes

I can send you a cured leaf of my burley variety that I grew this summer if you want. I don’t think I have your Addy anymore man so shoot it to me and I’ll send it out on monday

Ok! Cool. Thanks @corey

No prob. Brother

im in n. Maine on the canadian border and it grows to 7ft. here.

5 Likes

It’s called “Pulling Tobacco” for those of us in tobaccoland . :smile: A very unpleasant thought for us who were raised in tobacco fields

3 Likes

my mother used to do it in CT. she said it was hot as hell too.

1 Like

Is there any chance I would be able to score some tobacco seeds from someone? I’m in Canada.

1 Like

sends me your addy. ill see if i can find them. i have several kinds.

3 Likes

I have a couple extra burley tobacco leaves I can send if anybody wants one

1 Like

They make great for rolling a blunt

3 Likes

Did she mention that after busting your ass all day you spent a hour scrubbing off the gum before you could even clean up? Bad memories, very bad

2 Likes

Was thinking of that…a cannagar or whatever, where the weed and bacco leaf can cure together.

3 Likes

If you want a leaf pm me your Addy and I’ll send you one on Saturday.

1 Like

Been thinking the same thing after backwoods became unobtanium here.

I like to occasionally smoke tobacco but good cigars and pipe tobacco are prohibitively expensive in Canada and the chemicals are getting to be too much.

Has anybody tried growing tobacco under 1000 watt HIDs and rdwc?

3 Likes