MyrtleGround Grows

I’m very excited to begin a new journey with some seeds sent to me from @Mr.Sparkle. They are CinderEvil. They are a cross of C99 x Dark Devil, and are auto fems. I am trying to incorporate some of the techniques I have learned from fellow OG’ers into this grow. Starting off with germination. @JohnnyPotseed Using a shallow bed of damp worm castings, I put 4 seeds on top and placed a dome over it and covered with a towel. Next morning…Nothing! OK, plan B - I took a small zip bags and put 3 spoonfuls of castings, patted it down, misted it and again put those same 4 seeds on top. Blew a little air into the bag and zipped it up. This morning - we have LIFE! All 4 have tails.
And so it begins…

16 Likes

good luck! you know you have support here.

3 Likes

It should work well, no matter if 1-2 seeds or 100. But, for just that small amount, no sense in wasting worm castings. It doesn’t always happen in 24 hrs, but it will almost always happen in 48 hts. If not, something is off…usually the temps.
Good luck on this grow, I’m sitting down over here in the corner to catch the action. :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

Sitting in the far corner to watch and learn. I have seen those Sparkle pack in @Mr.Sparkle 's thread.

2 Likes

Definitely following along for this :beers: I’ll be running some Cinderevil myself in a month or two so you’re my canary in the mine :laughing:

3 Likes
  -The state of Oregon allows me to grow 4 plants-

Any and all plants shown are NOT being shown “real time”. I am currently growing these CinderEvils - all other pictures are not live shots. That being said, here are some random pictures of my other plants. :wink:

This beauty is a CBD Critical Mass 1 month after swithing to 12/12 - Thank you for the seeds @misterbee

Here’s a Think Different x Auto Extreme from @Chronickyle at about 9 weeks from seed.

And look at the bottom leaves on this goofy one. It is a Rainbow ylly from @Pawsfodocaws
Beautiful plant about 1 month into flower.
One more shot of the Rainbow ylly. :nerd_face:

16 Likes

lookin good!

3 Likes

Looking very nice!

3 Likes

Thank you. @Pawsfodocaws Have you seen any mutated leaves on your Rainbow ylly plants?

2 Likes

Yes every so often I get a mutant, I have one right now I’ll post pics of! When I get back on in a hour or so!

2 Likes

Thanks @Slick1 I’m happy to be a canary and sing about the adventure.

2 Likes

It’s looking good so far! I’d be dropping likes in here if I had any :green_heart:

2 Likes

It is to bad you can only have 4 plants. Thank you for sharing non live shots with us. :wink:

1 Like

It’s amazing how many pictures I have of past runs. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The plants in your non live photo sure look nice.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks for the great idea @Pigeonman
I too, have a soldering iron. Poked some holes in a few solo cups and just like @JohnnyPotseed has posted, I popped the seedlings into pure worm castings. Johnny used 5 oz cups, mine are 16 oz, so I filled them about 1/3 full. Placed a dome and towel on top and will LITFA for a bit.

5 Likes

Looks great.

2 Likes

@MyrtleGrounds

5 Likes

Just a few bud shots of TD x AE.

4 Likes

Geezzzzzz! Nicely the sssshhhugar.

1 Like