Mystery Freakers Grow 2024

freakers collective yields results of drink coolies and music groups.

1 Like

Lol, that was Upstate’s idea. Again, gotta credit where it’s due. I’m really excited about this one. It’s going to fit it perfect with some other breeding I’ve been working on. :v:

My bad, I completely misunderstood ‘yields’.

4 Likes

No disrespect, just tried googling.

3 Likes

Did you try it on this site?

5 Likes

Gotta hand it to @Upstate it’s a great idea

3 Likes

Oh its a thread here on OG. Cool. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Best of luck @PlantShepherd, you’ll knock it out of the park.

3 Likes

Thanks man! I have a lot going in life right now, but I’m gonna do my best. :pray:

He’s the best. I will say, no other cultivar in the Freaker vault is from this country of origin. :smiley:

10 Likes

Love a good mystery! Excited to see what you’re reproducing @PlantShepherd . I know it’s always something good. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I’ll be around to keep an eye on this. 🫶🏼

2 Likes

A search!!!

2 Likes

Thanks man! I’m really, really excited for this one! It’s gonna make sense why when it comes out. :wink:

Lol, these are pretty rare/remote. I would be shocked if someone guessed what it was. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m just going off the list and looking at the countries

2 Likes

This should be interesting. I like a little mystic in the mix.

2 Likes

Oh go on tease us a bit more why don’t ya :laughing:

Love watching the freakers get their grow on!

Sending good vibes your way and don’t mind me sitting in on the show. Your off to a good start. :seedling:

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Haha! Thanks man! It’s gonna be tough keeping a wrap on this one. I’m super excited. Thanks for following along. I’m gonna do my best to make a ton of seeds and pollen. Hopefully things go smoothly. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

This is exciting! I know anything from you two will be absolutely stellar! Awesome! I’m definitely down for the show! Much respect @PlantShepherd snd @Upstate

4 Likes

A mystery landrace you say? Hmmm, I can think of only one time I’ve heard of @upstate and a mystery landrace being mentioned in the same breath…could this perhaps be some type of south indian sativa with indica properties by chance? :thinking:

in any case, I’m buckling in for this one :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Here it is.
@PlantShepherd This is fun stuff! I love how this is playing out :grin:.
Perhaps just one more clue…
Naaaaw. Not yet! What are those leaves telling us? Hmmmm…

5 Likes

Ooo, a Freakers Mystery? How fun!
Best of luck my friend. :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll be following along. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Glad to have ya follow along. I don’t do a lot of grow journals, so this should be fun. :v:

That’s a good guess! But not it. Emeraldgreen guessed the greek kalamemta, which was also a good guess, but not it.

Lol, How about it’s not found anywhere on this website (other than our pm’s), and it’s not listed in the freakers vault. :speak_no_evil:

Thank you sir! I’ll take all the luck I can get! Thanks for following along! :v:

5 Likes