Mystery Moogs perpetual adventures

Reserved…coming soon. Adventures in figuring this shit out…hope you join me (-:

5 Likes

Pulling up the first seat @MysteryMoog

I’ve been running a perpetual for a while, as a hobbyist, give a shout if you have any questions!

Stay Hazed,
Jake

3 Likes

@Blowingupjake how are you going about it? Any pics?

1 Like

Waiting on pins and needles!

2 Likes

Here we go…i will make this much more entertaining when i can get to a keyboard…lol
Lights just came on so…here is how i sit right now.

Step one, take cuttings from plants on third week of flowering. Root in aero cloner.

Step 2, put rooted cuttings in 2 gallon special sauce pots. Root under a high led for 3 days, then moved under the lower one to finish for 4 days.

After 7 days in dirt, they are moved into flowering chamber. It has 3 400w hps, staggered in height. Lights run 10 hours in here, not 12.

5 Likes

And this is what comes out the other side. This is my sativa strain. I literally pull 2 harvest from my indica, vs 1 from this sativa. It takes forever.

ignore the 3 gallon pots, i have moved to round 2 gallon. Not at capacity yet, working towards 8 in a week, 8 harvested.

6 Likes

Here is a pic of a properly super cropped, via taking during flowering, then fimd (i think thats what its called) as you can see,when done properly, you get a huge number of colas. This plant is just 2 weeks into flowering now, and quickly turning into an umbrella (-:

3 Likes

Obviously the idea is to get every single plant like that. Still acquiring that skill set…lol

2 Likes

You toping in flower? It seems to gave stressed out the plant.

2 Likes

I see it a lot, but don’t like to in flower. Accidently i have done it without problems.

2 Likes

No, not topping in flowering. I take the cutting in flowerinf, and top when i put in dirt.

2 Likes

I think , “monster cropping” is what they call that now.

2 Likes

Lmao, they can call “it” whatever they like to call it this week…haha we call it “doin it from the 80s to make a bush” lmfao but, its the 1/2 cut on the top node, on top of the “monster crop”, that we have here. Thats what i am attempting to have on every plant. The monster crop has given us so many branches, the fim has kept them all at one node, giving us a nice even bush, in the shape of an umbrella as it grows. With a central branch.

3 Likes

These pics do not give justice to this plant. I need to take better pics for you all. I am excited, its my first 100% successful one i have gotten to do this. Now i know it can be done on purpose, and damn, i have to be able to repeat it!

1 Like

@lotus710 the plant looks stressed and has those leaves because the top node was spliced in half. (-; . they look all kinds of funky, always different, depending on how you fucked the cut up…lol

1 Like

Its frustrating, i dont think i got any of my next set right. I think i need to use a magnifying glass or something, something to make it so i can be sure to make the cut consistently correctly.

2 Likes

I find new old things almost daily it seems. Ha! Ha! It must be a sign of old age.:older_man:

3 Likes

To make FIM are ya talkin bout? : A little curved nails’ scissors…

3 Likes

Yes mig, I have been trying to use those type of cutters. My problem is, I just can not see the damn things…lol

2 Likes

never under stood fimming. my topping always gets 4 tops. when i fim i still get 4 tops but some leaves get cut and look all fucked.

2 Likes