Mystery Seeds Give Away Thread

Feel free to give away your unknown seeds here.

I love the thrill of a good mystery.

If you can’t find anyone who’ll take them off your hands here then I’ll joyfully accept them! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They are great in the long run for creating new cultivars through open pollination and inbreeding. There’s an infinite amount of potential waiting to be explored.

The more we combine, the more we’ll find!

46 Likes

I might have a few unknown seeds laying around if anyone wants them…they are seeds that I have bred/created but unkown and of great lineage…

19 Likes

I have loads of unlabeled seeds.
I also have a bajillion (casey jones x sour bubble) x gorilla dubble that I took to f2

23 Likes

I’d love to see what you have bromigo…I DON’T have to think twice if it is yours

7 Likes

I have some mystery seeds that I believe are auto reg. Had a beautiful ripley og female and went to grab my spotted limes auto pollen. turns out i forgot to label it. I believe it was spotted lime but could have been aloha og from another run. Should be dank either way just let me know.

17 Likes

i love auto regs. first dibs right here :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

Yes, Holy cow, I’d love to sift through those!

2 Likes

send me your details

3 Likes

send me a pm

2 Likes

That sounds awesome! I don’t think u have got any of the white rhino or jack yet? Trade maybe?

4 Likes

That sounds kind of fun! So if they end up auto or photo, you’d know what they are. :smile:

1 Like

I would try them

1 Like

What! I would love some! Been trying to find Casey Jones for 3 damn years! No joke. Maybe I can locate a leaner. Chem D and Casey Jones are unobtanium, first time I’ve even seen CJ mentioned in some time other than myself. Actually sounds like a fire cross tbh.

4 Likes

Ripley OG is killer! Bet those are great!

2 Likes

I have these seeds from China that my government warned me not to plant…

12 Likes

Prob means they are something good then…haha

2 Likes

Jargon jargon invasive species jargon

2 Likes

send ur deets!

and just so you know - Casey jones is a grand parent in this cross so cj leaners might be a lot might be a little.

5 Likes

I have a lot of extras if anyone would want to hunt through some. I crossed a tiki madman’s apple mints male with Tokyo sunset and also made apple mints f2’s. Just popped 12/12 that I put in soil a few days ago.

10 Likes

If anyone wants mystery seeds boy do I have a big collection of em from the past few years indoor and out, I’ve tried to stay with solid genetics companies and have gotten more stable over the years but it’s all gold, photo and auto fem and reg, probably 30+ different crosses I’ve semi kept track of and could list given some time

I guess I should mention my mystery seeds are 100% mixed and unlabeled except by year lol I couldn’t tell ya which is what if I wanted to unfortunately

12 Likes