MysteryMoogs new grow thread

Here I am rooting for the lil freak

YOU CAN DO IT!

4 Likes

LMAO, now I have to go watch joe dirt… :rofl:

1 Like

I tried to pop a few a while back, was going to send them out. But, I never did get one to germinate. I did not try a bunch, just a few to see if they were viable.

1 Like

If you can leave a branch alive in the room when you harvest and wait until the seeds are basically falling out. They might not have time to mature by the time she herms out then gets pregnant lol

1 Like

next one that starts to seed, i will do that!

1 Like

Cool I’m sure you’ll be glad to have em in the future

1 Like

Just a quick pic of the girl in the greenhouse.

Lol, and I guess a pic of my FPV build also…

7 Likes

Just a few shots of how we are doing the octopots. I flipped a 5 gallon bucket upside down, drilled a hole, and now it all sits on the bucket, pull pot tight down around the bucket, and fill. Makes it easy, and always a straight pot.

6 Likes

thanks a ton for this, i wondered how to use the bucket, and this help a ton!

what size hole drill did you use?

2 Likes

I believe others cut the entire bottom out and place it in the bag. I did not like that, found it unstable.

I used a 6 inch hole saw.

3 Likes

Way to go moog. I like your DIY brain!

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope this can help others. I myself find it far easier to do it it like this, plus the pots are consistent. With the bucket inside, I found myself fighting to balance it…and when the bucket came out the dirt always seemed to droop…if that makes sense. Maybe the wrong word…lol
But, as I said, I really hope this can help others with their #octopots :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah! I noticed that with fiddling with the setup I have, they sit well in the rez, but I don’t feel comfortable pushing down really hard on the cup to fill the bag, I want as little pressure on it as possible.

1 Like

That is another huge benefit of it, much lower pressure per square inch. :+1: Never thought of that!!!

Got our greenhouse up. It’s now 10x40.

8 Likes

#octogrow

8 Likes

@MysteryMoog I cut out the bucket today and tested it. The way you do it is so much more stable. I’ll be filling bags in the next couple days.

2 Likes

Oh it’s been a min since I’ve checked your thread. I just got a clone of a Sour D bx, “original sour diesel” sour d clone x sour OG from Cali connection. Also waiting on a similar bx cut of a strawberry sour d, can’t wait to compare them to yours.

6 Likes

That is awsome to hear!!! I am always searching for a better way…haha. Happy to be able to pass something of use off :+1:

1 Like

Day 17 in #octopots. Off and running :+1:

7 Likes