Naptown’s Notebook

Love growing. Had to step away from it for a while but back to it. Just a little hobby grow but love sharing what I got going on.

2x4x5 SpiderFarmer Grow Tent
Vivosun VS2000 200 watt LED
2x Vivosun 2ft 2 bulb Fluoros for side lighting

Cyco coco mixed with 50L hydroton per brick
3 gallon pots, hand watering this run
FloraFlex nutrients full tilt, no foliar feeding

2x TH Seeds Banana Candy Krush, Banana OG x Banana Cake, on the left
2x Cali Connection Alien OG, Alien Technology x Tahoe OG, center
1x G13 Labs Blue OG, Blue Moonshine x OG Kush, right rear
1x Reserva Privada OG Kush, right front

Currently in week 3 flower, expected harvest around Dec 1

13 Likes

if i had to guess where you got all your seeds i would say sensibleseeds or attitude - did I get it right?

2 Likes

Been using attitude for almost 15 years unless I order straight from the breeder, love them free seeds

2 Likes

Looks good! I’ll take a seat

1 Like

Some fine looking plants you have there, very healthy. What are the estimated flower times on those strains

1 Like

8-9 weeks, couple look a little more sativa but optimistic based on where they’re at everything should be done 10 max

2 Likes

Day 65

Roughly 30-40 days to go. Everything looking good just chugging along. Ph was a wee low today 5.7 but the plants are due for a flush next watering and should balance out again with that. Putting on some good size and looking like there should be some pretty solid colas. Excited to see them size up over the next two weeks now that they’re getting the real bloom nutes, FloraFlex Bulky B.

Also looks like one of the banana candy krush is leaning pretty heavy towards the banana og. Not gonna be a huge yield but hoping for some a+ headstash or Hash nugs.

6 Likes

Looks good! Nice trim job. How are they looking now?

1 Like

Stellar grow man. Way to fill that tent. Props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Plants are doing well. Coming in on the last few weeks of flower. First Alien OG is starting to ripen. Hairs are changing colors and starting to pull in. That plant has been switched to the FloraFlex Full Tilt. The rest are on their last week or two of the Bulky B. The Banana Kandy Crush look like they should be the next to start turning. The OG Kush and Blue OG probably going to be last. Alien OG are showing some signs of lockout from low PH but nothing to really worry about. Putting on good size, should be one rocking harvest.

Also grabbed a bunch of seeds from DC Seed Exchange. Can’t say enough good things about them. Hooked it up on the pricing, I got almost as many free seeds as I actually paid for and strain selection is top notch. Shipped and received within a week from order. Now all I gotta do is decide on which of these to run next go or if I should run some of my Subcool crosses.

Banana Kandy Krush

Alien OG

OG Kush and Blue Og

3 Likes

Day 85 Day 57 of flower

Plants are doing great! Really starting to put on some size and frost up. Banana Candy Krush is definitely my favorite, the production, smells, and just overall plant growth has been awesome. Always super happy with TH Seeds. The Alien OG I have grown before and it’s as expected. Always a good yield of dense buds. The pH on these dropped pretty low and started to see some leaf issues but I’ve brought it back to 5.9 and all good now. These usually purple up quite a bit so disappointed there’s not more color showing but you can’t win em all. The OGs are a week or two behind but they’ve started to ripen in the last week and the Blue OG is looking and smelling delicious.

Banana Kandy Crush

Alien OG

OG Kush and Blue OG

3 Likes

Damn I can smell it threw my screen :fire: Way to grow @Naptown916 :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate you checking it out

1 Like

Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Day 69 of flower. First two plants are down, cut em today. One Alien OG and one incredible Banana Kandy Crush. The BCK has some incredible trichome production and the smell is strong sour cleaner, really nice on the nose. Not at all Banana but not at all complaining. Gonna be some nice smoke. In the dry tent now. The other plants are mostly ripe, about 7-10 days to go.

Remaining Plants

Banana Kandy Crush

Alien OG

Drying

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Trimmed nugs are looking and smelling great. The banana is looking like it’s going to be a real treat. Should be bucked off in the next day or so, will post nug pics.

Got a second 200w LED to replace the side lighting. Will allow more branching and there was some larf on the lower branches I think will be improved.

Nice harvest, buds look tasty. Will be nice smoke after a few weeks cure. Love the ne we light, sure that we ill help with the fluff

1 Like

Well I did a pretty poor job keeping up on this run but all the plants are down. Next run is set up and seeds have germinated and are in the ground. I’ll post the specs on the new grow in a separate journal since a lot of the specs have changed.

2 Likes