Naptown's Photo Gallery - Trichomes, Buds and More

Hey OG,

I decided not to run a grow journal and just post photos of my plants and buds as I take them.

First post, Space Queen from Brothers Grimm, Macro Trichome Shots, between 2.5 and 4x

22 Likes

Hey bud, we already got an image gallery thread for these :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovely frosty

1 Like

I’m just doing a thread for my own photography, if this is improperly posted please let me know

2 Likes

I was just pointing you to the other thread as this one showed you had an interest in the subject, that’s all. Nothing wrong with your post :v:

3 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate you looking.

1 Like

Baby Buds, Grape Juice Cocktail from Blue Star, @Josh_Blue
Came out a little streaky but not terrible

7 Likes

Beautiful, about to explode!

1 Like

LA Pure Kush from Hazeman seeds, week 6 just starting to ripen up, should have used some of these for the @MarsHydro giveaway.

6 Likes

Nug shots and some trichomes from the @Budderton LA Affie #9 x Afghan Hash Plant

7 Likes

Beautiful shots @Naptown916 !
I’ve got some LAPK x TK from CSI in veg right now but it’s kicking my ass. I looks like yours is cruising along just fine. Was it hard to please in veg?
:v::grin:

3 Likes

This plant was a dream. Easy grower, was average sized compared to the other plants, and yield was about 50% above the average for my plants. Branchy structure, did well with my topping routine but didn’t stretch very much. Will definitely do again.

The Cobra Lips just finished veg, there were two phenos I got. One that’s very squat and compact. They’re awesome little bushes and just starting to stretch. The others were a slightly taller style. Internodes were still tight and compact but plants were maybe 50% taller. I had 2 of each, one male thought for the taller so it’s gone, still confirming sex on the others but plan to finish 2. I’ll post pics when they get there but I’m looking forward to em.

I’m finishing some LAPK now, it did well but I’m very interested in the TK. I’m sure you’ll pull it together. But looking forward to trying more of yours in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insights on your LAPK.
I expect there’ll be a few different pheno clusters showing up in the Cobra Lips F2s. Your the first to get them going, so it’ll be cool to see how they turn out. Tag me when you post some pics.
The new growth on the kushes is looking better, since their up pot and straight water diet. I overdid it with the salts when they were young, in small containers and created a toxic environment for them.
:grin::v::canada:

2 Likes

Grape Juice Cocktail from Blue Star Seeds and @Josh_Blue, really like this strain but its really covered up by the LAPK but more photos to come

More LA Pure Kush, Cant get enough of this one

7 Likes

Beautiful blue hues already!

1 Like

Thanks. Smells are incredible. Fits the name. Smells like sweet purple fruit juice.

1 Like

Final plant photos of the LA Pure Kush from Hazeman

8 Likes

Photo of the Grape Juice Cocktail, More of these coming this week as the LAPK comes down.

2 Likes

Cobra Lips from @Budderton

5 Likes

Grape Juice Cocktail from Blue Star and @Josh_Blue

8 Likes