NBA Playoffs and Championship

@StevieG and I got in to an enjoyable exchange about the NBA Playoffs and thought it deserved a thread. Let’s talk some Basketball! I’ll start…HOW ‘BOUT THOSE ROCKETS?!

Well I’m a Celtics fan but I certainly would like to see the Rockets knock off Golden State,

2 Likes

Join us in the new thread in the smoker’s lounge brother! :cowboy_hat_face: oh wait, you did. I’m old and high brother, scuse me! Thanks for joining in! Go Rockets!

1 Like

Celtics baby @naiveCon

1 Like

Consider it done my friend! They CAN’T win 2 in a row! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

So I’m thinking rockets in 7 and Celtics in 6
Then obvious the celtics

2 Likes

But seriously why can’t we win on the road (celtics)

Who shows the most heart, well I believe it’s the Celtics.

Lebron, well he is looking tired and how much longer can he endure carrying the team on his back.

Golden State yes they’re strong but they’re running on reputation.

I hate to say this but Houston probably deserves it with the best record.

1 Like

How bout those Rockets today @StevieG? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Without Paul, right?

:basketball: :basketball_player: :head_bandage:

2 Likes

:expressionless: I’m going to silently take back that statement I made :expressionless:
:joy:

1 Like

Chris Paul smoked em last night not so much James harden tho 0 for 13 threes… yikes @oleskool830

1 Like

Harden’s getting a rep for big game slumps. Don’t know what to say about that except “pass the ball!”
Stay tuned @StevieG! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ya seriously but I am praying they beat the warriors tho but then thell have to lose to the Celtics(if they win)

1 Like

We await the King here in Htown! He’ll be a Rocket or Spur next year. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The Celtics will be much harder to beat than Cleve. They have a great team this year! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

He better leave cleavland everyone’s too bad there :joy: and if he joins James harden in houston then it’ll be all over all season no one could compete to them

1 Like

The Celtics rookies are phenomenal! I see a potential dynasty in the east. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’ve been on here for over a year and this is the first time I’ve been able to get anyone to talk basketball. :cowboy_hat_face:

Maybe we should start a thread on the NBA Playoffs and Cmpnshp. Whatcha think @StevieG? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like