Neb's 1st Grow Log

Ive got a question for DWC pro @JoeCrowe! Ive been feeding at 600-650 ppm for my 1st 2 weeks of flower and as far as i can tell thats where they want the feed. This is based purely off watching the PPM levels daily and observing how much it goes up or down. Right now im at a spot where it seems to not be moving at 610 or its going down very slow if it is.

My question is do you think im underfeeding them? What PPM levels do you normally run in DWC?

2 Likes

For my RDWC, this is my usual:

Very curious what others do.

2 Likes

I’ve recorded room temp/humidity, water temp/ppm/ph every day since my plants have been in the tent I’ll post a spreadsheet when I harvest.

1 Like

It depends on the plant, but those meat breath I go up to EC 3.0. A Gigantic plant can handle more.

2 Likes

Oh fk lol

Is this “super cropping”

6 Likes

got invited out to the bar for some drinks after work and came home with some liquid courage lol! Started chatting with a co worker and found out hes a DWC grower may just have to tell him about Overgrow!

3 Likes

Just tape it up walk it off no big deal.

5 Likes

or should i just try to make it a clone? i got lots of tops still

2 Likes

Yes you could do that too if you prefer.

I break them all the time.

4 Likes

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

2 Likes

Like, all the time:

4 Likes

@Foreigner = TROGDOOR! THE BURNINATOR! Watch out for that beefy arm!

edit:

3 Likes

Threw some duck tape on there thanks for the tip

3 Likes

4 Likes

I can’t tell from under the tape but as long as you’ve got a good connection it should be just fine.

3 Likes

It’ll probably shrug that off like nothing. Looks pretty vigorous.

2 Likes

i think my plants are experiencing a slight nitrogen deficiency. I noticed some of the lower leaves are falling off. I think that its due to the stretching while swapping to flowering nutes and that its likely not a issue.(I think very soon they will need less nitrogen anyways)

2 Likes

Probably no big deal but also nothing wrong with mixing veg and bloom ferts 50/50 If it suits you.

2 Likes

Here’s the top I taped up yesterday. Guess it’s true what they say nothing duck tape can’t fix lol

6 Likes

I think moving forward ill do that next run until stretch is over.

1 Like