Neb's Jungle 2022

This is my veg area in the back I’m playing around with a bunch of different autoflowers, the single tote is my cloner and the plant in a 5 gallon bucket is my favorite Triangle Kush S1 I am trying to reveg.

In here we have
-2x GOJI plants seeded
-1x TK s1
-1x Blockhead x Mikado(@Oldtimerunderground)

66 Likes

I will be here to watch your jungle! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

my eye is on those chem fuego, i have a pack of those.

7 Likes

Love it!
images (3)

10 Likes
  1. Chem Fuego
  2. Unicorn Poop
  3. End Game
  4. Bubblehead

This is the order I plan on starting with so you won’t be waiting long :stuck_out_tongue:

Grab a bucket and take a seat!

20 Likes

nice, i have 3 i just moved out of solo cups. the plan is to do some breeding.

3 Likes

Swingin on a vine to a tree branch to watch from…

2 Likes

yO love the new drip set up!! glad you made a new journal was hard following your other few posts in the mass of threads im following lol. love the line up also pumped for this and dont even sweat the coco i have found it to be a breeze in the barely year i been running it. just know u still get gnats with it those fuckers never fuvk off!

4 Likes

Following here, mind you will be watching from discord mainly obviously.

2 Likes

Nice
I’ll be watching

2 Likes

Got my chair pulled up!

2 Likes

Count me in. :smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice set up.

3 Likes

Nice one! Excited to see your journey @Neb. Intrigued by the reveg, going to stick around and watch from a safe distance.

2 Likes

Ok I’m in @Neb, looks like a hell of a setup, looking forward to your run.

4 Likes

Oh this is going to be good!

3 Likes

Threw some clones into solo cups with some coco today along with 4 larger sized plants that i put right into the 1 gallon pots. I’d consider these disposable or replaceable at the least and am kind of expecting them to die while I figure out watering frequency and what not.

7 Likes

the 3 biggest plants are either Bubba or OG kush from @Oldjoints not sure if they are male or female yet. I had them growing in my RDWC with all the autoflowers and they never really did look happy in there I think they want alot more food than the autos did. Maybe i can turn them around in coco lol. 2 of them have super floppy branches but the 1 is looking pretty good.

Also learning how messy coco is haha gonna have to clean the flood table up before i water next.

22 Likes

I do the grow bags now. I’m liking them. @Brokehoe does his styrofoam I believe. Which I think is great.

4 Likes

I play with everything. Lol
I’m about to put some in panda :panda_face: plastic grow bags and some in a hydro setup. I’m ever changing. Lol

4 Likes