Need 3 clones ASAP in Missouri!

So I ended up growing three plants that showed female on the first pre flowers. Then after growing them for 4 1/2 months I find out that only one of them is really a female the others have must be Hermes on top of that I only got two out of 10 females in the greenhouse so now I’m trying to save my outdoor season with 3 clones if there’s anyone in Missouri that has extra clones I have some exotic genetics I could trade and I’ll meet u anywhere in Missouri otherwise it’s 8 hr stressful drive for me!

3 Likes

Why just “In State”? You can legally ship cuts/rooted clones by Mail. I’m sure you’ll score in M’ouri, but spread your search. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Where in mo are you

how close to stl are you?

1 Like

I’m close to Stl

2 Likes

@misterbee, are you sure about this? Rooted clones are marijuana plants, aren’t they? If so, the postal service will consider it to be illegal contraband, won’t they? As long as weed is federally outlawed, the US postal service will confiscate it if they discover it, won’t they? I hope I’m wrong, and if so, I’d sure love to see the updated facts.

3 Likes

A clone OR cut has NO MEASURABLE THC, NONE!!! People have been sending them forever. Most of the big Cali Sellers send USA-wide until they were fingerprinted. They didn’t want to chance a FEDERAL mistake. I’m in Maine and got clones from Cali. The Farm Act of 2018 defines everything. When you send a cut/clone, it may as well be “Hemp”, perfectly legal. Once budded, different ballgame!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Google USPS mailing hemp/cannabis rules

7 Likes

So far as I can see, this is the relevant info on the USPS website:

https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2019/pb22521/html/updt_002.htm

There are circumstances where these things can be shipped, but it’s not yet open and unregulated. I, for one, would not want to have my clones discovered by a postal inspector (federal gov’t). But then again, they would never discover them because I don’t send or receive 'em! Hell, I’m almost too paranoid about sending and receiving seeds! The last batch I sent out were devoid of my DNA, fingerprints, name, address, city or county! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

pm me im in jeffco

5 Likes

also you guys should check into the show me state medical thread i would be happy to hook any local up with clones or cuttings if on the other side of state …just sent some to a kc member dont be shy local folks

we also have a local forum if interested pm me

8 Likes

Stl is far but otherwise I’m in for a 16 hr drive so I don’t care I only get one outdoor season a year! I wanted to order clones but it’s not all up to me! What do you guys have?

1 Like

Why not get some seeds? I know a reputable seed dealer gets here on my door step in 3 to. 5 days Greybeardseeds.com

1 Like

I have a+ sends already I need a sure female I don’t do gems and I need a little he’d start! My plants where already big an I was planning on a lot of live rosin/top shelf hash with the excess!

They where all a+ genetics too!

The power went out three times cherry cake and rainbow chip f2

If you have 2 girls you can take cuts your self. With the help of @Floyd I made a cheap air/bubble cloner in a day cheap. With in days they had roots and where growing fast.

2wks later;

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie …CLASS MOVE!!! respect.

3 Likes

I always wondered how getting busted with vegging plants would play out. For the simple fact that there is no bud to be measured.

1 Like

vegging plant is a plant since it has roots … cuts have no roots …its why i only send cuts in the mail …if the man wants to bust me for a plant he is gonna have to root it first lol

4 Likes

Paper work has to be done for even hemp to be legally shipped to a licensed hemp grower, who is doing that? No one. I also do the clone gig but risk are involved

1 Like