Need advice please. can i use ph'd water?

Can I use pH water to finish these W.W/BLUE MOON SEEDS.

3 Likes

I harvested top colas …These are DWC btw.

3 Likes

That depends, how much longer do you expect them to take to finish? If it is less than a week, water would be just fine. More than a week, keep on feeding it nutes until they have a week or less to go. Some people feed until harvest day, some start a water only diet at one week to go. Myself, I feed straight (pH) water for the last 3 days.

When you feed right up until harvest, you get larger buds than if you start to flush a week beforehand, but, you can taste the nutes. Flush early, the nute taste is gone and the weed tastes a bit better. I compromise by going 3 days. It all depends on the end result you are looking for.

4 Likes

Hoping most of these seeds will be ripe in ten more days at the least.

1 Like

I would then keep feeding them nutes until at most 1 week before harvest harvest, you don’t want to cut back on bud growth yet. :vulcan:

5 Likes

Well then I will nute her up for another week…Thank you Cobra…

4 Likes

Any time, it’s what we do here. Cheers. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Seeds take forever…

2 Likes

How much longer? Anyone…

1 Like

1 Like

I’m new at it but I waited until half or more had split open and showed brown.
some where falling out on Their own.
My first run indoors was 4weeks and way too many were immature.
The second try I believe was 5 1/2 weeks from pollen and they are looking really good.

3 Likes

This was to be a controlled pollination…I guess I spread too much with my paint brush. Now I’m not sure of the weeks of the various sizes of seed pods and the original buds I covered… the whole dam thing got jizzed…So grow till they fall seems to be the census.

2 Likes

I have not read your thread carefully. Some guidelines that seem to yield healthy seeds for me.

Pollinate between 2-3 weeks into flip, harvest no earlier than 8 weeks, and the seeds should be healthy and ready to harden.

It is also a good idea to let the seeds harden in the bud for a few weeks. Better results.

Rules, rules… I would continue to maintain pH if it has been a problem by balancing the water. I would continue to fix my medium so that this was either considered in the feed schedule (hydro) or in the soil, to the end and beyond…

5 Likes

Not quite until they fall, but maybe loose in the calyx. Nearer to the stem and deeper within the buds you’ll find more finished seeds.

Just wanted to reiterate @99PerCent’s statement. Good :poop: right there. :grin:

2 Likes

UPDATE…MANAGED 350 PLUS MATURE SEEDS… ALREADY GERMINATED 7 OF 7…PAPER TOWEL METHOD…LESS THAN 48 HOURS… THANKS TO OG…THIS IS THE BEST RESOURCE CENTER EVER… Thanks you everyone who took the time to reply…

4 Likes

And here they are…

1 Like

It’s always a blast to see your own stuff pop lol.
Good hunting itza!

1 Like

I’m actually quite pleased with these. Not a big fan of soil . Well peat moss starter mix. Weather is breaking and they will be going to the big light bulb in the sky for the summer…

1 Like