Need CBD auto quick ****CLOSED****

Just realized my wife is running low on cbd bud which she uses everyday. My next grow is going to be mephisto autos so I would like a cbd auto. I order alot from seedsman but they are a little slow and I need these in my hands in 4 week max.

Any suggestions on a reliable seed bank with a not so slow delivery to the US?

2 Likes

Let me look through my stash. If there, you got it!!! Be safe/be well.

2 Likes

She is not a fan of sativa …anyone has any high cbd autos id be happy to buy

@misterbee you’re like a seedbank :honeybee:

3 Likes

I just ordered 5 + 5 free pink kush cbd 1:1 from seedsman. Really crossing my fingers that they arrive in time

1 Like

Yeah man I hear ya. My last seedsman order took a month and a half to get here a few months ago. Good luck buddy

1 Like

Found a pack of Honey Peach CBD Auto, 12Pk. Ready to roll your way with a DM/Address (I don’t keep member’s personal info). Stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

Best I can recommend is Dutch Passion, Charlotte’s Angel (15% CBD).

Hope this helps
G

2 Likes

Just go to @Sebring, this man has lots of cbd autos options. You just pay 6 dollars for the shipping charge.

I’ve purchased mine two days ago.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, yall are awesome. I smoke alot just to get high but my wife is 100% medicine. She actually hates to get high.

2 Likes

Have you tried the federally legal hemp stuff you can buy on the net? That stuff is home grown quality for cheap since they can grow huge fields of it legally. You can buy them for about a dollar a gram all day long if you catch the right sales or buy by the qp or more.

I use that stuff myself since I like about 4:1 cbd to thc to get happy.

It’s better than running out of meds completely at least.

1 Like

I have not but have tried several different strains from the local dispensaries. So far the one that has worked the best for her was a pre 98 buba kush cbd and bio jesus but they don’t have those every time.
I grew her cheese cbd 1:1 which she says is ok just not the super heavy high that she counts on to sleep.

2 Likes

I got to try the bio Jesus the other day I told my brother I was looking for a cut of it for a friend he said he would ask his in-laws when he goes to Peoria next as they work the dispensaries there

3 Likes

Omg dude…name your price and I’ll pay it. That strain actually worked extremely well for her but its not legal here in PA so I can’t get a cut.

2 Likes

You can get a free eighth at Hempire direct as long as you pay for shipping and an oz of 4 diff strains as well for ~100 shipped is what I do here in PA cause I don’t have a med card.

1 Like

I will definitely check that out thanks for the info. Do they list the cbd thc content there?

1 Like

Yes of course. Look at the COAs, certificates of analysis, they are called. If your wife doesn’t like the thc high have her give thcv a look into it could change her life like it has mine. I am totally the same way with thc, it just makes me feel alienated and my heart race and I feel guilty when I’m not doing anything wrong. BUT it’s a fricken miracle how well thcv works to complete those feelings into productivity and give strains like Durban poison it’s Sativa classification. There is so much more than thc and cbd to marijuana!

2 Likes

Going to close this thread issue resolved. Absolutely love the kindness and caring of this community.

2 Likes

I dont know much about thcv but will research after work tonight. Ty

1 Like