Need help determining stage of plant

Ok so I brought in both of my ghost OG clones I’ve had outside because I wanted to keep them in veg so I could grab clones off the bigger one. Problem is it looks like the larger one has already started budding, and I’m not sure if it is if it’s to late to try to reveg. I’m up in northern Michigan if that helps, as this is my first summer messing with any outdoor growing whatsoever.ive been told flowering for outdoor starts sometime towards middle to end of august.

not sure if the pics help or not, have had it inside for a little over a week now already quarantined and such to catch any pests who might try to hitch a ride in.

6 Likes

Looks to me like they are starting to flower, but pop them back under a veg light cycle and should reveg no problem, as they aren’t but maybe a week or so in .

Good to reveg :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That is Bud-DING! :bellhop:

To re-veg, IME, takes 20hr daylight for at least 2 wks & more likely a month. (and my experience seems to be 2x what i’ve read is req’d).

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Ok sweet thanks guys :grin: if I had more clones I wouldnt have worried and woulda just stuck it in the tent to flower but wanna take a few cuttings first.

2 Likes

You can take cuts now too, they will root and reveg just fine. I have had to take cuts 50+ days into flower, and after a while you are back to good.

-GH

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve heard but wasnt sure. Cool I might here soon then.

2 Likes

Good to know:smiley:

1 Like