Need input on an S1 plant flowering

Hi all. I have an S1 of Animal Cookies under a long veg under 24/0 at a buds place. He swears he hasnt changed the lighting schedule. This thing went beyond throwing preflowers to what you see here. Is this possible under 24/0? Or is something else at work here?

6 Likes

Small pot size?

3 Likes

Perhaps an Auto…?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Maybe stressed for not having time to rest? zz|nullxnull

2 Likes

some plants will autoflower when they get rootbound…

13 Likes

Check the timer also looks like reveg

2 Likes

How long you been vegging her ? She might have some recesssive auto traits somewhere in her lineage that are showing up.

1 Like

Looks extremely stressed to me

1 Like

Lots of variables sometime if you are using fluorescent bulbs they will sometimes send plants into flower, stress can also do it. I have my veg under 24/24 and they are fine but when I used fluorescent bulbs awhile back they starting flowering I put them farther away from the light and after I did a reset kinda. I gave them 48 hrs of complete darkness then back to 24/24. Good luck to you.

1 Like

I’ve had a couple plants autoflower on me. One was because I kept a clone in a solo cup for too long. The other was because of light timer issues and inconsistent light schedules. Pretty sure I was running that plant under 24 hours light at one point too.

The crazy fast growing, ultra vigorous, never-stopping plants always freak me out. I feel they’re the first to auto or herm.

2 Likes

Like most have already said…

Possibly too small of a container, root bound. The UBC Chemo I grew long time ago did this exact thing! It loved huge root space and would do this all the time.

Could be environmental stresses as well. Heat stress comes to mind?

The plant does seem to be suffering from a Nitrogen and Magnesium deficiency as well.

Could be a auto as well?

Alaskagrown

1 Like

Thanks for the input everyone. I’m thinking it’s a root bound issue now. I haven’t experienced that before but it’s the only thing adding up, that or this dude isn’t being forthcoming with me. I’m going to up pot it to a container 3x the size it’s in now. As for the light schedule, I’m considering going to 12/12 and let her run with it.

2 Likes