Need pollen to make runtz and other popular crosees

Ive spent nearly $1,000 in seeds in the past couple months i got alot of runtz, white runtz ,pink runtz,biscotti,ice cream cake alot of gps seeds and fastbuds I got gluelatto and loud jellybeans and I really want some pollen reg or fem if like to make tons of fems and give tons of them out to people to see how they do and make sure all this money ive spent and great strains I got my hands on go to waste I mean if I was able to make seeds and help everyone get there hands on these strains I mean its crazy to charge $150 for 5 seeds I mean the only reason I pay that much is cause I have a seed problem but really I want everyone to be able to enjoy these strains also i mean I can just grow out a male or grow a female and herm but if anyone’s interested in this let me know

8 Likes

Better get growing then to sift through that bundle of beans.

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re ready to start the New Year off with a huge Pheno Hunt!

Imo $1000 on seeds is all perspective. I’ve spent $500 on a single pack numerous times. Then there’s people that will buy out major companies entires lines for thousands!

And if you really consider the cost of making one good worked cross - you’ll understand why companies are charging upwards of $200-300 for a single pack. (Ie. aficionado)

Anyways sounds like you’ve got some great packs, get hunting! :slight_smile:

1 Like