Need some advice on this Matanuska Thunder Piss

I gifted @Abbbian some Matanuska Thunder Piss and it’s being grown in South America and I told him it looks like nute burn…What do you guys think? Is it too late to rectify the problems? I don’t really know what kind of soil he’s growing in…When I get nute burn I usually just use straight good/clean water for awhile to see if it bounces back…

8 Likes

Well, they won’t win any prizes in the beauty contest…

They will produce a decent crop… so damage management until harvest.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Hi @PhilCuisine, thanks for the effort bud!! Lovely! It’s basically peat moss, EWC, perlite, vermiculite, Castor meal, Dolomite, some compost of mine. It is not taking up watering too well. Today is the second day I started using a drip system and it seemed they all like it! Thanks everyone!!

And I will also do that, next time I need it’ll be only water… thanks!!

3 Likes

I would just water and no food for awhile . But thats just my opinion .

2 Likes

Got anymore of those beans? I’ve been working on purple panty dropper for a while and the mutanuskan mist really stands out for the muskyness, really like to try out one of the close relatives of it

Looks like heat stress to me MHO

2 Likes

There 2 other strains in there and they dont look stressed…

2 Likes

Actually three strains, two OG Kush, the one on the upper left has those yellowing leaves, yet the one up in the background, also an OG Kush, looks quite ok! Thanks everyone! And surely @PhilCuisine, thanks a lot friend!

Btw temp is from 27 to 29 Celsius… RH 65 to 70%.

1 Like

At the moment the plants are using and needing a lot of p and k ( flowering ) are they getting enough ? , so as to rule out p and or k def , from the process of elimination : )

2 Likes

Good question! Trying to err on the low side I have been a bit frugal with feeding! That’s why I wasn’t so sure about nute burning, meaning not been it… Thanks @ifish !

1 Like

In veg the plants like a nice balanced feed npk pushing nothing

In stretch pushing extra n

In flower pushing p and k very little n

And to ripen pushing k very little p and n

Hope this helps : )

1 Like

This +1… How far is your light? When you put your hand over the canopy does it feel hot? Might just want to back the light off a little…

3 Likes

Hi, thanks… I haven’t changed the light distance prior to it getting leaves to be drying. Light is about 12 inches from plants.

IMHO, not really, the other ladies are thriving right next to her…! I take it back, there’s a bit too much of yellow in one of them LOL!

In this pic above, you can see the MTP on the foreground and filling frame are the two OG Kush… Thanks for the help! Love OG!

2 Likes