Kushking05's grow - unknown strain

kind’a new to this community and wish for some help for growing outside cannabis like about knowledge…um so appreciated and thank youu… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome, and take a look around other members grow longs on their outdoor stuff and join in on the conversations is the best way to get going as they will help you out or give you ideas. Also im sure you can elaborate more on what your current idea is, aka garden beds, planters, organic, or mixed nutrients

7 Likes

You’ve come to the right place but perhaps not the perfect door.
Start here:

Tell us what you know, grow and use. What’s your environment? Perhaps start a grow journal. Then ask specific questions.

4 Likes

Hey @kushking05 welcome to OG! I’m in Michigan and here we have a shorter outdoor season. Where are ya located? Give us some more info😀. Take care and look forward to getting to know ya!

1 Like

my new babies growing happy under direct sunlight…if something comes to ur mind add them for mee too… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

There gonna fight each other for space

4 Likes

7 Likes

Looking good! Care to give some details to feed our collective intrigue?

What genetics are we looking at? They look happy and healthy. Can’t wait to give an outdoor grow a shot some day.

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

i dont even know what this strain is or even male female or crossed i know nothing about this because those seeds were collected from kush buds i brought from my dealer and tried planting and so far i have some so maintaining them and enjoying this life… we’ll see what nature mom will offer us… :blush: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

In classic me-form I didn’t even pay attention to the thread title. Haha. My bad. :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

2 Likes

If there bagseeds there more than likely gonna be females most bagseed these days gonna basically be feminized unless it’s lower grade imported weed not a guarantee but it’s been my experience that most bagseed from good weed is from late nanners or hermies or I’m just super lucky with females from bagseed… …either way do yourself a favor and if you can gently dig them up with out destroying the roots I would seperate them by 5 or 6 feet between each you would be amazed at how big plants get outdoors

4 Likes