Needsomebeans’ Next Grow Round

Greetings OG Community,

Needsomebeans’ garden has been down for a year and a half but things are about to heat back up. I’ve been working out of town on a huge project so I’ve had no time for a garden. Mrs. Beans and myself are in the process of building our dream house that comes with a dedicated grow space that will be in a bonus room over our garage. I’m stoked and can’t wait to get back up and growing.

I’ve purchased 4 qb 96 elite boards, heat sinks and a HLG-320 driver, but I’m thinking about buying 4 HLG-185-54 drivers to run the new lights. Like most of you fellow OGers, I have more seeds then I’ll ever be able to run. I think for my first round in the new place, I will grow out Caramel Candy Kush, 3 Chems, and Tangerine Power. Stay tuned and thanks for stopping in. I’ll update with more parameters as I get closer to time to get back up and running. I’ll drop a few pictures of some of my older grows. Keep it green my friends.

26 Likes

Here’s a few pix of my grows.

35 Likes

Welcome! Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully, I’ll have more to show in a little while. This place seems to be pretty chill.

5 Likes

Good luck interesting line up

3 Likes

Some nice lookin’ snaps NSB…

Good luck with the new gear!

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your dedicated grow room

6 Likes

Beautiful work chief hope everything goes absolutely awesome!

4 Likes

Welcome @Needsomebeans to Overgrow .!
Nice selection you’re starting off with, they all sound delicious !!
I’ll pop in from time to time n have a wee peep :eyes: at this grow.! :+1:
Building your own house ( with grow room/s inserted too.) - Semi-jealous, here. Lol. …
Sending some good vibes your way for the new house ( AND grow) .!!
Happy growing,
Gaz

5 Likes

Thanks to all you folks for stopping in. I added another pack of seeds to the vault today and may move them up to the front when I get back to growing. Also, since im down to five Caramel Candy Kush seeds, I may f2 them to preserve one of my favorite smokes.

4 Likes

Good to see you here. Lovely looking plants man. :grinning:
:guitar:

2 Likes

I noticed that a few of you fellow OGers were looking for Crater Lake from Dynasty. I have 8 or 9 beans that I could pop and make f2s once I get up and going. I will post them in the free seed thread once the time comes. I enjoy doing a little pollen chucking from time to time.

5 Likes

A few of my pollen chucks and their offspring.

12 Likes

Purple beauty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah I agree, purple all day long. Which strain is that @Needsomebeans?
:guitar:

2 Likes

The female is Purple Voodoo from Big Worm and the male is Lemon Alien Dawg X Silver Tip.

5 Likes

I’ve been tinkering around with the new lights this weekend and I can’t believe how bright these damn things are!!! :sunglasses: I need to close in the spacing between the two engines but overall I’m pleased.

7 Likes

While I’m waiting on my contractor to finish my new house I’m still setting here stuck in idle. I was looking through a few pics of my pollen chucks that a fellow grow grew. I’ll post them here just because I’m bored and it will keep them handy.

9 Likes

Ole Beans is back in business folks. I just couldn’t stand not having a garden anymore, so I’ve got 9 beans soaking and I’m hoping to run them on a wick system until I can get some Blumats. Three each of Mac x Mendobreath, Nanas Homes, and Spectral Tangerine. Wish me luck!!! Game On!!!

7 Likes

Good luck and welcome back to the world of Bud Garden.I was out of it for a few years went mental not growing…Now i am on a grow mission.Keep starting more beans each week.

1 Like