Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Awwwww yeah - finally have enough genetics to start their own thread.

First up - Mephisto : Sour Crack - will be reversing the first of two plants and making seeds.

:v::latin_cross::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

Thanks again @BarefootAndBlazed ! :heart::heart:

53 Likes

Hells yeah! I’ll be watching💥
Best of luck with the grow!:v:t3:

6 Likes

Oh yeah nice cuchy chair ps4 controller remote ice water bong lays tater chips let her rip down for this one

Peace and stay safe

7 Likes

Ohh, I’m gonna sit next to potdaddy, lays and bong!!

6 Likes

Nice! Pulling up a chair! :popcorn: :movie_camera:

Are you doing soil for these?

5 Likes

Hey awesome I’ll be popping a squat and ripping on some rainbow nugs!!. Can’t wait to see what goes down in here.

Paws

4 Likes

Nice !!! Set to watch !! Can’t wait to see what this turns into. :green_heart::orange_heart::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair, pipe full of HBSS in hand, ready for the show!!

5 Likes

Yeppers, autos will be soil

13 Likes

I think I will hang out too. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’ll be a nice one! In for the ride as well! All the best!

3 Likes

pss psst, cough cough ermm where do we sign up? :thinking: :grin: :rofl:

:popcorn: :cinema: :call_me_hand: :chair: :beers:

4 Likes

Hahahah, ikr!? Want to see if its successful before counting the chickens :wink:

Really excited for these genetics!!! :v::latin_cross::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Raindow ylly??

3 Likes

I know iknow… just pulling your leg :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Do you have good luck with auto’s in soil? I’ve tried twice with super soil and both times I ended up with ~1ft plants that produce around an ounce… My buddy only does coco and usually gets 3ft plants that produce 3-4oz. Bout tempted to go that route for my next ones but still interested on why my soil game sucks :rofl:

Either way, I’m sure you got this and will have some beautiful plants! Will be taking notes along the way ^^

4 Likes

Inf of 420 fastbuds

.Different Medium Mixes

Here we leave a couple of recipes for different cases:

• General mix recipe: 30% coco, 20% perlite and 50% soil or 80% coco to 20% perlite.

• For a well-drained medium: 70% soil to 30% perlite.

Or

From.all the sources I checked, the key is very light soil mix because of the unique type of roots autos have Vs photo strains.

7 Likes

We’re going to find out! The Fast Buds genetics are so forgiving, so I’m hopeful that the Mephisto will be as well.

I’ve had amazing results with a half assed attempt - thinking that like if I actually try, should be epic.

Started the feeding schedule I plan to use on the autos (starting on the freebie seed :rofl:) to see how it goes.

For some reason in my brain, I can’t get on the hempy/hydro for autos (yet). Such a short lifespan, limited f-ups available. I think as I work the genetics and f2 some seeds (practice crash test plants :see_no_evil:) I might venture to that, but as of now, I’m slowing waaaaaay down on the hempy.

8 Likes

I mix 1 quart of perlite per gallon of dirt. We shall see!

9 Likes

As a micro grower, for me that’s a feature. :joy: Don’t need huge amounts of weed but want to try a lot. I torture them with very limited root space to achieve that. The only time I would have wanted a bigger harvest was an outdoor CBD grow and the plant only grew to like 20cm in 11l of soil. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes