Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

Awwwww yeah - finally have enough genetics to start their own thread.

First up - Mephisto : Sour Crack - will be reversing the first of two plants and making seeds.

:v::latin_cross::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

Thanks again @BarefootAndBlazed ! :heart::heart:

65 Likes

Hells yeah! I’ll be watching💥
Best of luck with the grow!:v:t3:

7 Likes

Oh yeah nice cuchy chair ps4 controller remote ice water bong lays tater chips let her rip down for this one

Peace and stay safe

10 Likes

Ohh, I’m gonna sit next to potdaddy, lays and bong!!

10 Likes

Nice! Pulling up a chair! :popcorn: :movie_camera:

Are you doing soil for these?

8 Likes

Hey awesome I’ll be popping a squat and ripping on some rainbow nugs!!. Can’t wait to see what goes down in here.

Paws

7 Likes

Nice !!! Set to watch !! Can’t wait to see what this turns into. :green_heart::orange_heart::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Pulling up a chair, pipe full of HBSS in hand, ready for the show!!

7 Likes

Yeppers, autos will be soil

17 Likes

I think I will hang out too. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That’ll be a nice one! In for the ride as well! All the best!

4 Likes

pss psst, cough cough ermm where do we sign up? :thinking: :grin: :rofl:

:popcorn: :cinema: :call_me_hand: :chair: :beers:

5 Likes

Hahahah, ikr!? Want to see if its successful before counting the chickens :wink:

Really excited for these genetics!!! :v::latin_cross::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Raindow ylly??

3 Likes

I know iknow… just pulling your leg :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Do you have good luck with auto’s in soil? I’ve tried twice with super soil and both times I ended up with ~1ft plants that produce around an ounce… My buddy only does coco and usually gets 3ft plants that produce 3-4oz. Bout tempted to go that route for my next ones but still interested on why my soil game sucks :rofl:

Either way, I’m sure you got this and will have some beautiful plants! Will be taking notes along the way ^^

5 Likes

Inf of 420 fastbuds

.Different Medium Mixes

Here we leave a couple of recipes for different cases:

• General mix recipe: 30% coco, 20% perlite and 50% soil or 80% coco to 20% perlite.

• For a well-drained medium: 70% soil to 30% perlite.

Or

From.all the sources I checked, the key is very light soil mix because of the unique type of roots autos have Vs photo strains.

7 Likes

We’re going to find out! The Fast Buds genetics are so forgiving, so I’m hopeful that the Mephisto will be as well.

I’ve had amazing results with a half assed attempt - thinking that like if I actually try, should be epic.

Started the feeding schedule I plan to use on the autos (starting on the freebie seed :rofl:) to see how it goes.

For some reason in my brain, I can’t get on the hempy/hydro for autos (yet). Such a short lifespan, limited f-ups available. I think as I work the genetics and f2 some seeds (practice crash test plants :see_no_evil:) I might venture to that, but as of now, I’m slowing waaaaaay down on the hempy.

11 Likes

I mix 1 quart of perlite per gallon of dirt. We shall see!

11 Likes

As a micro grower, for me that’s a feature. :joy: Don’t need huge amounts of weed but want to try a lot. I torture them with very limited root space to achieve that. The only time I would have wanted a bigger harvest was an outdoor CBD grow and the plant only grew to like 20cm in 11l of soil. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes