Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉

As a micro grower, for me that’s a feature. :joy: Don’t need huge amounts of weed but want to try a lot. I torture them with very limited root space to achieve that. The only time I would have wanted a bigger harvest was an outdoor CBD grow and the plant only grew to like 20cm in 11l of soil. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the flavor for a bit. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve grown 3 but my buddy’s grown out quite a few packs of theirs. I would say… kinda forgiving? :sweat_smile: They produce regardless it seems and it always comes out good too. I figure worst case you can end up with a ~9inch plant that still puts out an ounce of quality.

Best case you get some 3-4ft beasts :+1:
12 Likes

Rascal - warehouse kitty. Needed my fix! hahahahahahaha

22 Likes

Did it turn colors??

2 Likes

Sure did, got purple buds with red orange and purple leaves on a few phenos, heres a thread. Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

2 Likes

Lol - watching TV :joy::rofl::sunglasses:

13 Likes

Lol, I totalled followed that. Damn weed… lol. I grew a few beans of rainbow kush didnt get any colors. Its great smoke tho. Still have a few more but gonna run some others.

1 Like

Bwuahahhahahaah - Mephisto store open folks!!!

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/seeds/

6 Likes

Did you have any luck? I haven’t tried to make a purchase since they switched to opening the US store every Monday. I’m curious if the experience is any better than their previous “clusterflunk land rush” sales.

I still have a few Meph strains in the vault I have yet to grow, but I’m keeping my eyes open to restock the ones I have enjoyed. I’ve really been liking the Walter White recently. I always considered myself an indica person, but it’s a really nice sativa buzz, and grew like a monster (over 5oz in 73 days in an Octopot).

5 Likes

I didn’t know it’s a lottery to get on that website. I just went there today to look for info on Port and Stilton and then had a look at the Super Orange Haze or similar. Suddenly the website was gone.

4 Likes

We shall see! I placed two separate orders. The first order had remaining items in my cart from last Monday (the order and transaction went thru).

Then, I placed a second order just incase LOL.

:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Yep, typically they sell out in under 10 minutes… :crazy_face: Store is open every Monday 10 AM CST.

5 Likes

LOL alright if they don’t want to sell their stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i think it’s more of the “we have limited stock” and don’t want pissy people.

AND - it keeps the genetics somewhat limited if you think about it. Finding these is like an easter egg hunt

3 Likes

Sure, I get the fun part (if successful :wink:). The EU store is out of order in general it seems, so I leave the Easter egg hunt to others. :rabbit:

3 Likes

ohhhh i know the feeling - last Monday, I was less than thrilled with my zero success LOLOL

3 Likes

Makes the high of getting two orders through even better I bet. :smiley:

2 Likes

:grin::joy::rofl: funny and sad at the same time…

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your Sour Crack. I found it to be a very easy going strain and it was really fast. Mine finished in 70 days.

4 Likes