Neoangelo's Giveaway! Seed Pucks, Beans and more

Thats really cool i could use the hell outta some of those.

2 Likes

A lot of love in here and it’s very much appreciated OG Fam! :pray:

We will be running this giveaway until September 1st and I’ll be announcing the winners on September 2nd .

To sweeten the giveaway the drawing will be for 2 winners. I will use the random number generator and draw 2 numbers for the winners.

Good luck everyone!

14 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for opening the gates on the sharks! :shark: :100: :v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance at getting these! @Neoangelo147

2 Likes

Thanks for a chance at these.

2 Likes

@Neoangelo147 My gratitude for the opportunity.

May your thumb be green and your weed be dope!

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @Neoangelo147 thoes are some cool ass pucks.
Anyone of y’all interested in these? @JustANobody @Carty @Wizdom @chronix @THCeed @duo
Good luck growchachos :seedling:

6 Likes

awesome pucks! r u 3d printing them?

2 Likes

Yes, I been designing and 3d printing for over 3 years now. It’s something I love doing. When I’m working a design it feels like painting or drawing. Real calming thing.

10 Likes

Thanks @Neoangelo147 for this killer opportunity…good luck to everyone

3 Likes

Sweet giveaway. I am definitely in. Thanks for the opportunity.

3 Likes

I just got my box of pucks today but I will take more. You can’t have too many.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your pucks with us. @Neoangelo147 I love the design and all the colors.

3 Likes

In the past year I’ve gone thru 3000… and I’m out again. lol.

17 Likes

Omg Carty, your new avatar!
:rofl::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks my friends

2 Likes

I know I was sending Carty a dm and it threw me off at first. I’m use to seeing his logo as his avatar CCC. :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s an insane amount of pucks.

@Neoangelo147 way cool giveaway. The 3d printed pucks are alot more ‘fun’ to receive over say a hose washer. Never seen them with a screw top, nice touch. Id love to get my hands on some of these for sure, they’d make for great packaging.

There are Avery labels that fit perfectly in that dimension which makes it easy to make decently nice labels with the strain name or even a QR code.

Do people store their seeds long-term in such packaging? Do they hold up in freezer?

5 Likes

Hi @sardinebags,

Thank you for the kind words. I have met a lot of cool people on here already in the OG Community and this is my way of giving back. This will not be the only giveaway there will be more to come. :wink:

Avery does make some cool pre-cut labels. I also found 3/4inch 19mm labels in bulk from Uline. I haven’t used these yet or tested the adhesive strength but I’m sure they should work fine.

As for storage in the fridge they will be fine as long as they are placed inside a air tight container there shouldn’t be any problems.

5 Likes

Those ones require a special printer. They also sell sheets that can be printed in a standard printer. You can use Excel to print out super simple labels with a strain name. A more elaborate approach is to use python. The labels have a spec about their margins so it’s super easy to generate those pdfs and you can reuse the unprinted portions of the page. Reportlabs is the library that’s probably easiest, the syntax is similar to gcode so you’ll find it reasonable

4 Likes