Neo's Sad Grow Log

Magic caramels 2

Smells very similar to number 1

7 Likes

magic caramels 3

smells like guava (maybe gummy?) with a bit of bubble tape. Kind of reminds me of my fav pheno of wolfpack I grew awhile ago. I think I described the wolf pack as peachy at the time but a buddy recently got some guavas and I gave him some nugs of this stuff and he said they smell similar (I’ve never had a guava before)

8 Likes

Magic caramels 4

dark berry, bit of grapey tootsie roll like smell in the background. I think smell wise number 3 and number 4 are my fav out of the magic caramels.

10 Likes

mac daddy 1

lavender, grape, froot loops (lemongrass maybe?) and some kind of pungent smell I can’t put finger on

10 Likes

mac daddy 2

sour fruit punch, lavender, grape. when ground up it’s much more sour with a bit of fuel.

9 Likes

@neogitus yo I think you broke my salivary glands :joy: I can’t stop drooling :drooling_face::rofl:

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground thanks. I’m drooling for a diff reason, been uploading pics for a century and am a bit braindead lol. Couple more phenos to go then I can smoke my heart out :stuck_out_tongue:

Mac daddy 3

This one is much heavier on the lavender than number 1. when ground up there’s still some of that sourness/ grape / random unknown pungent smell

9 Likes

:laughing: for real. That’s a ton of pics :star_struck:
It’s all very much appreciated though!! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That is amazing. So your 100+ years old.

2 Likes

They all look great not one ugly one amongst the bunch.

5 Likes

mac daddy 4
grape candy / lavender

I think this is it finally lol. Big thanks to @santero for the dank seeds as always and also @SportFarmer for the magic caramels. I just flipped my next grow’s schedule to 12/12 so I’m already ahead of the game lol

@G-paS Yeah. I’m 420 years old :stuck_out_tongue: :man_dancing: I exaggerate sometimes when it comes to time. I posted the first pic at 420 and just finished the last one and it’s 7:05. Glad I’m done, now I can smoke some more and eat haha

10 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior I like to think each grow has been better than the last. Always room for improvement but I’m pretty happy with this run.

Forgot to mention all together I got around 4.75lb of buds, 1.5lb of untrimmed scraggly buds I didn’t bother trimming and lost around 1.25 to mold. All the giant sexiest buds of course lol. I think I might turn all the airy stuff into some bubble hash either mix it with the trim or do it separately. I just mixed every strain/pheno in the same bag.

Some random pics. Scraggly bag of untrimmed buds, some hash I made with stuff from trim tray(surprisingly melty) and some joint pics.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

That brick of hash sure looks crystal covered.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, OUTSTANDING work Neogitus!! Very beautiful buds!!

5 Likes

they all look fire!! great aroma description …enjoy all of em.
that hash looks just killer!

4 Likes

Bro amazing

Great work neo my brother

6 Likes

AMAZING pics. Really great show, Neo.
I love the idea for a 500 piece bud puzzle
Thanks for taking the time to post all those pics!

6 Likes

Great Idea! I love puzzles.

6 Likes

We just started our first 2000 piece puzzle!! Very small pieces.

6 Likes