Nepalese ... Grass Valley area?

Been looking for this cultivar for years … If anyone has a line on her , please chime in … I used to see units of this strain in the Sac/Grass Valley area … I’ve only seen hybrids as far as seeds go … This is in my top 5 smokes so it’s definitely bucket list for me …Thx in advance and happy holidaze to y’all … Here’s what she looks like …

8 Likes

Hermetic Genetics have Durban:Nepalese crosses that are from the original cut… Could open pollenate to find a Nepali leaner than bx? Too much work lol … The real cut is called “Apple Pie “ … Talk about unique Terp profile …I can get units still but no one will come up off a cut for me lol . Damn hoarders :smiley:

2 Likes

http://canadianhempco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1543

1 Like

Cool beans . Good lookin out man . Reputable bank tho ?? I’m on a couple forums so I’ll try to source it closer to the Cali cut .Might consider those beans if they’re legit .

2 Likes

I’m absolutely no idea about their reputation. When I read your explanation about the terp profile it got me interested and did a quick search. It’s a 100% sativa strain so will likely be a 12 week minimum flower period and likely 16 week plus. That’s a long assed time to wait for a plant to finish so not for me :v:
Edit. I’d avoid that seed company. Canadian Hemp Co Reviews - scamion.com

2 Likes

Thx for the effort bro . Just saw the scam warning . This place rocks .

1 Like

https://www.ie420supply.com/product/apple-pie-strain/… I’ll check if this bank has reviews . Sucks people are so sketchy man …

1 Like

Shit disregard the link . It’s for flowers only lol .

1 Like

The site looks professional :+1:

1 Like

Looks dank … Not the same tho . The cut I see is Indica dominant …

3 Likes

Info about the unknown or legendary cannabis strain "Nepali OG" :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info … Shit is rare as unicorn tears lol … This is spot on tho . Same Grass Valley cut … I might have to deal with accessing some hybrid beans of her … At least I know it came from the real deal cut … The breeder private and reputable … He used a killer stud … It’s a Sherbert / Star Fighter male …

2 Likes

“the buy in for this cut in the mid 2000’s was 20 grand…”
Fuck that :laughing:

2 Likes

I told you it was :fire: :joy:… Im actually talking to the breeder with the cut now … We’ll see , I wouldn’t say I bug people but I put it into perspective … Sometimes it pays to be bold … Thats how I can get some hard to come by lines . Being polite and persistent lol .If you hit on on twenty beautiful women , one is going to talk to you haha …But it’s the most unique Terp profile… Fresh Apple Pie … Leaved a green apple menthol funk on the exhale . Hopefully he’ll come off some S1’s or else I’m just going to get his hybrids .

2 Likes

as far as I know this grass valley nepali og is an og variant, not a nepalese hybrid. let us know what the breeder says about the genetics, I’ve also been interested in this one for a long time. the bud I’ve had has always been awesome.

this was the basis for bodhi’s goji og. that might be a good place to look actually, bodhi’s snow lotus male was always said to be very “transparent” in hybrids allowing the mother cut complete genetic dominance.

4 Likes

awesome, let us know how that pans out. If you get a cut, I’d love to send you some pollen from a few of my various selected males. I have pollen collected from bodhi’s guava hashplant f1, as well as some heirlooms and landraces. it would be fun to collaborate on some hybrids if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Yeah man … … It’s an outdoor run I’m doing so It’s going to be a hot minute .The thing is I’ve had the Tahoe and the Nepali I’m talking about is different than any OG I’ve had. Wish people could be more transparent with the name game lol . There is enough to go around for all of us . I’m all about a collaboration . Don’t want to make a check with my mouth my ass can’t cash you know ? I’m almost out of space so this Nepalese project is being squeezed in… So yeah I’m ultra cautious with the source as of now … Seems legit and we have mutual friends . Some who vouched … I’ll post as it progresses . After beans or cut is in hand . Sorry for my novella lol :smiley::point_up::v:

2 Likes

Evan’s Creek Farms (rec) up here in oregon has the original Cut from grass valley, and my god do they do it justice. Not crossed or anything.

1 Like

If anyone is still looking, ozark nation just did a back cross of this grass valley cut, and I have a cut of grass valley Nepalese hp x rootbeer bx2. He does really good breeding and think you will be able to find what u want