Netflix Binge Suggestions for Trim Jail

Locked down in trim jail can be monotonous if you’re just one or two. Suggestions for binge-worthy shows that I’ll say I personally mostly listen to, as my eyes are busy with sharp things. Toss my first suggestion in w/ Murder Mountain. Interesting look at the beginnings of the Emerald Triangle, and it’s evolution to some sad and tragic consequences.

12 Likes

podcasts are good. i listened to bill burr (comedian) and rick rubins (music producer) podcasts yesterday while in outdoor trim jail. theyre both free

edit: what are ya trimmin?? it looks like it might smell piney lol

4 Likes

Team Four Star on youtube. DBZ abridged too funny.

4 Likes

Battlefield Earth is the best trim jail movie.

8 Likes

Podcasts, great idea! I used to fall asleep to true crime ones, but decided it probably wasn’t healthy :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face:
Just a little bit of Superbud. The small stuff dries first, these snapped but when trimmed they are still a little goey and ammonia/ chemically strong. I’ll weigh a trimmed bud, once a day, and when it stops losing weight I’ll jar it. Could launch into all the curing techniques and processes, but I’m beat. And buzzed. But soon… thank you for the acknowledgement, I appreciate you! Should have some pics for you sometime in December/ Jan.
Be well.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: thanks! I will def check it out before I take the chains off… :sweat_smile::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

That comment should be posted on the Unpopular Opinions thread. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m telling you best movie of all time :joy:

5 Likes

@Foreigner Have you ever watched The Princess Bride?

6 Likes

Not one of those foreign films overdubbed with English language that doesn’t quite fit, is it? Those are splattered all over NF now, much to my disappointment. It’s like, ‘finally, (puff, puff) a cool new title.’ :sunglasses: As soon as intro credits roll, the reveal is when it stars Bjorkemzz Skygotterium.
Ugh. And im in the middle of snipping, fluff is flying, I realize ‘bamboozled again!’
Fortunately, it doesn’t seem to happen as much. Think my mistake was watching one because I was too absorbed in shaping nice buds and scraping pure resin right off my digits to change it. Oughtta be a damn button.
Even better, a ‘Trim Jail’ category!!!

2 Likes

I have yes a quality film

4 Likes

I’m a live music junkie so I like to play full length concert recordings while I trim.

If I’m “watching” while trimming it must be something I’ve seen before or that doesn’t require a lot of visual comprehension. I’ve seen the Austin Powers movies a million times so they’re fair game. Same for episodes of The Simpsons. Maybe a documentary…

6 Likes

Forget Netflix.
Listen to music. Preferable Pink Floyd. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Here’s a great series to watch…

3 Likes

The Jeff Beck shows are cool, the Metallica Documentaries are meh. I do listen to music, lotta concerts on YouTube. Alison Krauss & Union Station is pretty cool, the best lap steel player on the planet. Yup, planet, I’ll never change my mind about that.

3 Likes

My defaults are futurama, red dwarf or a history podcast series called dan carlin’s hardcore history - some of those are like 5 hours long so theres no trying to find the next thing to play with sticky fingers.

2 Likes

Put some good ole Tiger King on and call it a day…
:tiger: :tiger2: :tiger:

1 Like

D&D nerd here so Critical role works for me, that or any podcast also works

2 Likes

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Trailer Park Boys

Rick & Morty

> Mic Drop <

10 Likes

I’d suggest high bpm techno.

And it’s a pretty lady to look at once in a while.

Crank it up, dim all the lights and have a spotlight over your hands and pretend you’re sitting in the middle of a dance floor at a rave. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Gotta get a discoball…

TRIM PARTY!

Imagine a big room full of sofas, spot lights, and a sound system.
People coming together to trim their stash.
Sounds like fun to me!

3 Likes