New ACMPR Canadian room bulld

Hi All this facility I designed and installed all the wiring for. I’ve been consulting with my customer for about a year now through his construction process and finally we got in there and wired up this grow. I am very proud of how things turned out.

12 Likes

I need this is my life!

1 Like

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

8 Likes

First started by mounting the distribution panel and the contactor panel connecting up to the main panel and mounting the utility boxes in the veg room.

6 Likes

Then we did the penetrations into the veg room and into the flower room.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Pulled cables into flower room

9 Likes

Veg room cable routing and services then they continue into the flower room.

7 Likes

7 Likes

CO2 and dehumidifier setup

5 Likes

Installed an indictator light to let the grower know when lights are on in the flower room on the outside of the contactor panel.

6 Likes

Tried to upload a video to show the Trolmaster controlling lights on and off from the growers phone but no luck. So here’s more pics lol.

5 Likes

I wish I had the coin to blow up an outbuilding like that
Looking great so far!!

4 Likes

For real. That space would be awsome!

Good stuff @Midnightsun72.
Thanks for sharing. Please keep it up!
:v::smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words :pray:t3: Honestly I wish I had the coin for a shed like this as well. The guy spent a lot of money doing everything right so I am excited to see how the grower does in there. Lights are 3000K Samsung strips. They have a really appealing colour in person.

2 Likes

wow is all i can say about this setup thanks

2 Likes

Sick set up!!!
Great job on the build, thanks for showing us.

2 Likes

Went for a visit to the grow the other day it’s his first crop in the room and his first run with LEDs. Small hiccups in the start but the bud still turned out really nice rock solid nugs too. Thanks for the nice words guys.

9 Likes

@Midnightsun72

:v:

3 Likes