New and looking to make friends IRL

Hey there. I’m new to this site but the site itself is built like other forums im in so its in a way familiar. Hoping to get that darn trust level built up so I can trade some seeds but until then I mine as well get to know everyone. My name is Sam im located in Union, MO and hoping to find some grow buddies local to me to shoot the shit with and just compare grows with each other. I’ve been growing perpetually with my medical and cultivation for about 3 years now and recently started getting into clones for worthy genetics. I have 4 clones as it sits now that I’ll turn into mother plants for the next grows and eventually get back to seeds but I have high hopes for my clones and their genetics! Feel free to introduce yourself. Im a coco grower (i have always used dehydrated canna coco coir bricks no additives except jacks 321 with cal mag) who just started to dabble in autopots this run and use jack 321 as nutes. I enjoy growing a wide variety of strains and one day im gonna find that perfect strain for me and begin my phenohunt to make it even better!

26 Likes

nice to meet ya,kcmo

2 Likes

Welcome @HighTilliDie, and cheers @blendmedmedman, this IS the place to fill your Pipe
1right_angle has found the bonanza Here !!

4 Likes

I used to live in Franklin County and would pass through Union with some frequency. My gf at the time loved Junie Moon’s Cafe. I’m in central MO now…

Welcome! This place is great.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @HighTilliDie.

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to see someone close by @blendmedmedman. What do yall got growing right now? I do a perpetual grow have 4 in the veg tent and 4 clones soon to be mother plants in the clone/mother tent for the next grow. Once I evict the veg tent I’ll move those ladies to the flower tent and get the next run going. Currently in veg I have freakshow, blue dream fast, midnight snack, and zkittlez. In the clone/mother tent I have Gary satan by tiki madman, sour diesel ajs cut, capjunky, and O.D.D

15 Likes

Awesome man! My sister used to eat there a lot yet ive never even tried it lol. Union ain’t bad I like to call it city in the country because it’s still not that big compared to Wentzville or Washington. Thanks for the welcome @Prince

4 Likes

Welcome to OG.

I’ve got roots near Jeff. I’m up that way a few times a year.

4 Likes

nice to meet you, welcome to a very cool place, and for sure you will meet people here

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @GEMI-CONNECT616. I used to have a smokemon rolling tray shit was my favorite need to get another one! N awesome @Tracker my sister lives real close to Jeff but myself I’ve never been there. Sounds like a big college city from what I’ve heard

3 Likes

That Blue Dream of yours has some pretty wide leaf blades, here’s an S1 that I made from the Santa Cruz cut, welcome to Overgrow!:pray:

13 Likes

Warmest welcomes, HighTilliDie. If only I lived close to MO. I’ll gladly shoot the shit with you virtually though. What are we smoking on today?

4 Likes

That’s looking beautiful! @buckaroobonsai I don’t know that I’ve seen pics of a nice Blue Dream S1 before. Maybe and didn’t realize. But I know I have now! I love the true narrow leaves! Great work!
Welcome home! @HighTilliDie

4 Likes

Thanks buddy, That plant can yield out huge too.

5 Likes

No doubt! Another true to strain trait as I understand! One day I hope to grab a clone myself! She’s definitely a favorite!

2 Likes

what am i running now, lets see in flower there is a lemon can in a dwc bucket folled by peach pie, a glue, terple platnuim and 2 others i forget what they are
in veg/clone tent im running a nl5haze, purple punch, nevilles haze, kine bud and a pineapple express, and im running a few males to collect a bit pollen

1 Like

Welcome to OG my friend, you’re gonna love it here!

2 Likes

All are welcome. Pull a seat next to the fire with your favorite strain and we can enjoy some brown whiskey and white lie’s together.

1 Like

Welcome! I am also in Missouri. There are several cannabis related discord groups for missouri including the KC Growers discord. We have a meetup July 16th in KC. I hosted the last meet up and it was incredible. Gave away tons of raffle prizes in the form of seed packs, Nug Life brand clothing, and clones. Everyone left with something. There was free nuggets, free cuts, free brownies, and more.

3 Likes

I just noticed that you are closer to st louis. there is a ton of stuff going on there as well. Check out tree1four genetics and the STL growers groups. There are a couple non profits that you could get involved with to meet other growers. Local grow shops are good to find friends :slight_smile:

1 Like