New batch of mixed seedlings from mixed strains

8 Likes

Nice sprouts thare, looks like your about to have a good season this year.

I sure hope so I saved that one seedling to and planted it and put the two together in different cups

1 Like

What kind of lightning are you using?

1 Like

T8 light for seedings

Lookig good, is this going to be a indoor year or you going to bring them outside?

And we’re off! Looking forward to seeing what this fun mix brings. I’ve always been a proponent of Bagseed grows. I once grew some Mexican brick that turned out surprisingly good. Smelled like cedar and exotic spices with a skunky sharp lemon scent on the back end.

Would love to hear more about the origin of these beans (or whatever info you have on them.

Cheers
Swampy

1 Like

looking good bro! might want to put those clear cups inside another cup or tape the outside eventually once roots are more established. how many T8 bulbs?

1 Like

I put them under t5 led lights now three of them

1 Like

Cute af :heart:

I remember my first time, it was magic!

I wish I would have had a good dose of LIFTA back then though.

3 Likes

Well I got me a seat and some popcorn.

Let’s see what they got. :eye: :popcorn:

99%

2 Likes

Hello @Mpothead_1967, welcome to OG!

I’ve merged your two topics into one… There is no need to start new topic with each update… rather keep those relevant updates & photos in one thread/topic …

Thanks…

4 Likes

Consider moving your lights closer to the tops of the seedlings. I noticed in your other thread the node spacing was a little long and these seedlings look a little stretchy. Both are indicators of low light levels. Otherwise everything looks great. Nice work.

2 Likes

I’m using t5 led lights they are doing good

2 Likes

What LEDs are you using?

1 Like

I’m using t5 led lights they work good

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve moved your photo here. Please keep updates to your garden in single topic. There is no need to start new topic with each update or photo. Thanks.

3 Likes