New BOG interview

I listened to the newly released interview with BOG on the potcast last night and what a great listen, plenty of references to the og overgrow forum, and great for info on his strains, definitely worth the listen!

14 Likes

Whereā€™s the link man?! Hook it up!

Is it this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT0A-lLrp08

6 Likes

That one shows 2017 is there a newer one???

1 Like

Not released yet, maybe? The Pot Cast Podcast Series - Apple Podcasts

3 Likes

I have had that one for some time, I am guessing someone just made a new upload.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s a ā€œnewā€ one; He did that older one & it was removed from the SoundCloud Potcast menu, along with many others. I donā€™t know if itā€™s a lack of slots/space or monetizing the show(kinda doubt this).

It IS a great interview & Iā€™ve relistened a couple of times.

:v:
:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I just realised this was 2018-my bad but it was obviously uploaded again very recently,

8 Likes

I listened to it through YouTube, I posted the link above, Iā€™m going to listen to the next one with mass medical strains on my trip home :+1:

1 Like

Yes, they re-post it every so often. It is worth watching more than once.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

@G-paS definitely mate Iā€™m going to download them all just for my own little library as conversations like this are priceless :ok_hand: &just in case they get taken down. Iā€™ve enjoyed most episodes of the potcast heavy Dayze has done a fantastic job :clap:

5 Likes

BOG on Spotify

2 Likes

The Potcast is my fav cannabis podcast hands down. Anybody know any others out there comparable?

2 Likes

Agreed :100: I think the questions Dave asks are very well thought. I listen to them a few times each I hope he continues doing them! I havenā€™t found any that compares, the Adam Dunn show is ok too but itā€™s a very different vibe

2 Likes

TADS ranks pretty low for me, too much going on, too many ppl and interruptions. I still listen to it quite often tho :relaxed:

2 Likes

Spot on man thatā€™s how I feel about it too, couldnā€™t have put it better. But like you I still have a listen but not the whole episode usually

3 Likes

I would love to smoke with Dunn but his shows can be a drudgeryā€¦ great for going to sleep! :laughing:

His interview with HeavyDayze on The Potcast was goodā€¦he acknowledges the different formats & it was much more listen-able than TADS. :smirk:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes