New cross: Peanut Butter Banana Breath

I haven’t posted in quite some time since I did the banana lavender mac seed run. Tester feedback has been great so far for that strain, but that’s not what I’m here to talk about. I used the same mother with an outstanding F1 peanut butter breath male from thug pug. Turps.so far have been reported as heavy kush, incense, and burnt rubber. The real surprise came from a tester running one PBBB pheno outdoors in light deprivation that looks like it will be a 40 day finish.

The photos below were taken 32 days after light deprivation began.

I would also like to say that every tester so far has reported that it’s the fastest growing plant in veg they ever seen.

28 Likes

The genetics are banana Larry lavender F1 from big buddy seeds x Peanut Butter Breath F1 from thug pug

9 Likes

Are you seeking testers for this?

4 Likes

This cross sounds wonderful i really enjoyed the pbb smoke I’ve tried and I’m sure big buddy’s gear is quality if bodhi used his lavender to make wookie

3 Likes

Yes for the next while I am still looking for testers that can do a grow log on them

3 Likes

The banana Larry lavender mom is my all time favorite strain to grow

3 Likes

I’d be happy to grow these out and document the process. Will pop em February/March. Good stuff.
Peace

Got a feeling there’ll be no shortage of volunteers. I’d throw my hat in, but it would be a bit before I could get anything started. I need to clear out some in my flower tent to make room in the Littles tent.

Im happy to test it also, would germinate as soon as I get the seeds.

When you get things “dialed in”, I’d like to purchase seeds. Wishing success in ALL your efforts, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Pretty crazy!! That is fast. I’d love to see others grow it out to see if they get the same results.

1 Like

This is interesting fa sho. 40 days?

These closeups are day 45 and the shot of the full plant is day 40. Will be harvested by day 48.

3 Likes

Beautiful looking buds .

1 Like

I’m about to pop 40 now myself soon to hunt out in my 2 tents.

1 Like

Wowsers :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: