@VAhomegrown
@Tracker
@Faithisyours
@RookieBuds
@buckaroobonsai
@joheimgrohen
@LonelyOC
@Mrgreenthumb

Big congratulations to everyone I’m sure many of you have been devotees by heart since the server situation but none the less big ups on the achievement y’all are part of what makes overgrow so special much love :v::heart:

52 Likes

Yoooo!! Thanks homie, and also, seeing the other members, I feel like I’m in GOOD COMPANY!

17 Likes

The Best company on the internet y’all are a second family to me :heart: @HeadyBearAdventures

15 Likes

Thank you @DesertHeartGardens, I have my breakfast with all of you every morning believe it or not, it’s a good start to the day.:green_heart:

20 Likes

My online home, Love the OG! I try to hit it anytime I have a few minutes. I can’t wait till I’ve got the seed stock to REALLY start giving back.

17 Likes

Thank you for the shout out @DesertHeartGardens and congrats to the rest you all make this place what it is one big giant garden of Community and love.Overgrow the World with love

20 Likes

Oh shit proof I’m a lurker!! But seriously I come here every day because it’s fucking awesome. I learn so much and smoke great weed because of this place. Love you guys!

20 Likes

Wow, this made my day! It’s been a real shit show and I’ve had ton of anxiety! But this is true soul food. Thank you all for being part of the best community. Love you all :heart:

Pz :v:t2:

14 Likes

Now I have a custom title. Instant forum cred. :grin:

11 Likes

Big respect to @Greenfingers, @SamwellBB, @Pannonian, @lophophora.ca, @middleman, @CapnCannabis, @syzygy, @CrunchBerries, @the_bot, @imstinky, @unomas, @HeadyBearAdventures, @BeagleZ, @LedZeppelin, @VAhomegrown, @Tracker, @Faithisyours, @RookieBuds, @buckaroobonsai, @joheimgrohen, @LonelyOC, @Mrgreenthumb. Y’all’s participation is a significant part of the awesomeness found and experienced in the community here on Overgrow. Thanks for being your unique selves. Much love

16 Likes

Oh wow, time flies when you’re having fun!

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner lol!

11 Likes

Right back at you @Sbeanonnamellow. Rock on :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Thank you OG!

For my next goal: Member of the Month!

7 Likes

You gotta beat “The Doug” to get that!

6 Likes

Man I didn’t think I was gonna get this badge when OG had the SSL issue. haha

Got lucky!

:fire: Respect to all you devoted OG’s! :fire:

10 Likes

No doubt this place is home to me, congrats to all the other unique members who make this place great. I love visiting OG everyday to see what is going on. Looking forward to what is instore for the future here .thanks to @LemonadeJoe for bringing this wonderful place back online

12 Likes

How do you change your title?

5 Likes

Lemonade Joe did it for me when I became a supporter!

6 Likes

Thank you for the shoutout, @Sbeanonnamellow @DesertHeartGardens !!! Love OG :heart:

5 Likes

Wow :pray: so happy to be part of this community :green_heart:

5 Likes