New Drop 🩸 at Great Lakes Genetics

:droplet: from Genetic Designer
Ultra - a first filial generation (Triangle Kush x Cherry Pie Kush Breath)
#GreatLakesGenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics #Bad_Dawg_Freebies

8 Likes

Do you ever do any free seed give aways? seems if I had a sample auto fem and grew it out that would be such a boost word mouth to mouth and 3 peeps tell 6 & so on…

4 Likes

I see the point you’re making @HashstasH , and at the same time, GLG doesn’t really need that kind of marketing at this point. Almost everyone who picks up gear from them hypes them up here in the boards (myself included)!
I think they’re established, solidified, and cemented as a high quality operation with insane freebies both in quality and quantity, and as purveyors of some of the best breeders currently available.

5 Likes

The last 2 years we have done a Free The seeds Promo with Twenty20 genetics.
Last year we gave away 500 packs of a 4 pack auto freebie. 2 seeds of to different strains.Plus a free 5 pack Bad dawg freebie and a $20 coupon to cover the cost the customer had to pay for tracked shipping.

This year we did another twenty20 Free the Seeds promo and it came with a Free 2 pack of twenty20 gear. You had a choice of Fems or Auto fems. And a Bad dawg freebie. And a super cool magazine Adam from twenty20 made. There is a tread here about the second promo. Sing up for our news letter to get all the latest info and follow me here. Thanks DBJ

Twenty20 herb Best Growers Magazine

Sponsored

seeds

Mar 3

1 / 19

Mar 4

Mar 12

Great_lakes_GeneticsOG Sponsor

Mar 3

Stunning images
Detailed cultivar descriptions, germination guide, and more!
For Growers - By Growers
FREE at GLG (just pay shipping)
#GreatLakesGenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. It makes my day. DBJ :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

$10 shippng? to send 2 free seeds lmao… thats a deal?? the most $5 to send continental us and canada lol who’s saving the other 5

GLG ships in a cardboard box so there is zero chance of seeds crushing, and it is shipped hella fast. The larger parcel size and tracking included for every package makes it well worth that cost. This is a premier seed supplier with amazing business practices, and I have personally experienced their excellent customer service.
If you don’t want to order from them, don’t. Why come in here and throw shade?

8 Likes

$10 Shipping is cheap for even smaller packs. Envelopes, shipping tubes, postage and gas to get to the post office. I know nothing about GLG but that is a very fair shipping price.

5 Likes

Linda and Jeff I have to Yell my Thank You message for ya.

Bought 13 trophies and received 3x that ++ cherished goods.

Great_Lakes_Genetics you’ve sealed me In as a Customer.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your generosity, with such Fire in the Seeds.

I’m jacked about growing the Black Lime Reserve and Thanks for the other Smart options

Bingo @Pigeonman !

Fraternally
~ MB

2 Likes

I got those seeds (free the seed) sent to Sweden even tho it was US only thing :heart_eyes: (only paid for 2 packs in this picture)

Sorry didn’t notice this was a necro

2 Likes