New Drop - Coastal Blueberry 💙

from Strawberry Hill Seed Co
Wonderful aromas of ripe blueberries and blueberry syrup - a great example of old school British Columbia Blueberry hashplants!
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

33 Likes

Sounds gorgeous, hopefully I’ll be able to try one day

4 Likes

I got mine! Thank you @Great_lakes_Genetics and @SHSC-1

This is the most blueberry smelling plant Iv’e ever Encountered.

11 Likes

That’s awesome. I’ve grown the Blueberry Hashplant from 313 Seeds, and it is the most blueberry I’ve grown.

1 Like

Has anyone ever seen, heard of or grown a 88G13 X Blueberry Hash plant? Or know of a cross close to that? Like Blueberry Northern Lights X G13.

2 Likes

haven’t grown any 3thirteen stuff yet but I hear only good things and threads I’ve dropped in on reveals some real nice plants. I think the bodhi blueberry hashplant is used there ? which is unrelated to the Fraser Valley Blueberry HP clone as it predates Bodhi’s work.

@Great_lakes_Genetics … hope the crew is getting a well deserved break for the holidays. You all deserve the very best of the Holiday Season!!!

@Heliosphear , I appreciate the glowing review of the Coastal Blueberry!! and I see you got one of those special Goji Ghash freebies. Those were made with Bodhi;s Goji Og x 88G13HP and he gave his blessings for them to be dropped as freebies, exclusively at GLG.
I think I have seen Bodhi’s Blueberry Hashplant x with hazeman’s 88g13hp but not sure if it was just a forum member;s cross or a breeder cross.

I’m going to F4 the Coastal Blueberry to refine the line a little further for my own breeding and then start some crossing and if I find a supreme lady that has it all, I’ll do some fems for those growers who prefer them over regs.

Looking forward to 2024… I got plans hehehe

10 Likes

Yes, as I recall, the Bodhi Blueberry Hashplant was used by 3Thirteen. I did not know about the Fraser Valley Blueberry HP. Sounds like a great cross you got there !

2 Likes

@SHSC-1 Wahooooo! Thats great news! 2024 is gonna be awesome!!! Looking forward to growing the Goji Ghash

2 Likes

Sounds awesome… I was lucky enough to get a few of the Coastal BB seeds and I had issues germinating a few, think it was related to the cold … I just tossed my last 3 seeds a towel and I m hoping for the best anyway . I m stoked to here your doing f4 s …Hope u have great success

2 Likes

poor germination??!!! Yikes!!! we can’t have that being your first Coastal Blueberry experience now can we??
message sent :wink:

4 Likes

Same here…it doesn’t just have a hint…it reeks of blueberry! Really like this one…A LOT!!!

6 Likes

That’s encouraging to read, I’ve been making arrangements for coastal blueberry tonight.

4 Likes

I think I will also throw down some Coastal Blueberry in my New Years seed pop. I think I will be on the hunt for males again to do some crosses.
Blueberry itself has been worked and overworked in the cannabis community but I really feel that this line in particular is going to catch on and be around for some time. Several growers now reporting real deal blueberry keepers in one pack of seeds. To me that is success and encourages me to keep doing what I love doing.

15 Likes

Keep it going brother, I ve heard nothing but great things from this strain.

1 Like

Sounds like must try! Tried a few blueberries in the past and was impressed. Dr Atomic definitely rings a bell. Wish y’all good luck, love to see pictures as grows progress!

3 Likes

I just tossed some CBB seeds in the water …THX @SHSC-1 Super excited to start these.

8 Likes

right on, good to hear. I hope you find some keepers !! :slight_smile:

5 Likes