New Fender Project

Hello, this is my new project, my Fender bass cabinet box, it was transformed.

Inside: 1 Sugar Black Rose, 1 Grand Daddy Purple, 1 Serious Happiness, 1 Choco Lopez.

10 Likes

That’s cool, but how do you plant to flower?

1 Like

I am flowering the Gran Daddy Purple, Choco Lopez and Serious Happiness outdoor.
The other plant Sugar Black Rose is flowering indoor in this box.

3 Likes

I am using Flora Gard ( Soil ) and Led Grow Panel Light.

1 Like

If i were you @LouiJackson i would top that one Sugar Black Rose and bend it all the way down in an arch shape. That will allow the plant to develop better and not as tall. Top, bend and flower.

HppHrvst :robot:

4 Likes

…when will amazon start delivering these by drone in an hour or less?
…with my pizza?

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Niiice! Plus 20 characters

1 Like

Now that is an idea! Whats the bets you’ll see a listing on alibaba soon. Four clones in a box with a battery powered led to keep em alive They should all be rooted by the time they arrive from China :grin:

2 Likes

nice conversion… is that a PC fan i see at the back? is that an intake or exhaust?

1 Like

Yes it’s a pc fan and it works as an intake. Air comes out thru the slit at the top.

1 Like

I wonder if a little white paper on the inside of the box wouldn’t better reflect the light around??

2 Likes

The fan also has the function of cooling the led light panel too.

3 Likes

I offered @LouiJackson a little tent i got, a 24x24x48 with a Viparspectra 350W to go with it, he’s my best friend and if there’s anyone out there i would do this for is him, but he lives with his family (a very costarican thing) and it’s kinda sketchy to do it.

I will try to convince him in order to get that going once i move to the city! HAHAHAHA!

I would also like my lamps delivered with my pizza. Even tho i don’t believe LouiJackson understood the comment. Very vague for someone who is new around here, you gotta get the hang of it man! LOL

HppHrvst :robot:

3 Likes

…yeah, that, and i’m pretty f’n weird, but in a non-threating way. :upside_down:

1 Like

I did tell him that… LOLOLOLOL

No worries! Just trying to babysit my bro u know. You would do the same thing. HAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

absolutely. before i learned of “Big Brother”, i was the big brother, vested with the noble responsibility of being my little sis’ ass-whooping-bully-honey-badger protection. 'stuck with me, i guess. :wink:

(being a short dude just dials up the Napoleonic factor too…)

2 Likes

I only meant as a noob on the website! HAHAHAHA!